A new friend

Jimin's POV

"There was a mass killing at the Blacklight casino yesterday. There were no witnesses and no survivors".

I turned off the tv and threw the remote on the couch. In two days, there was a killing in a alley and now THIS! I was safer at home. I sighed and went into the kitchen and look for some chocolate cause why not. I heard the front door open and shook my head. "HONEY I'M HOME". Hoseok screams and  I laughed. "I'm in the kitchen my love". I yelled back. I heard running and something break in the process.

"Damn it Hoseok!". I screamed while looking for a skillet, which I found. "Didn't I tell you if you break one more thing in this house I'm going to cook your balls and force you to eat them bring you ass out of hiding NOW!". I say in pure anger. "Babe chill, I'M SORRY". I heard him shout from somewhere. "No". I yelled back. "Now tell me what seasoning you want for your balls cause I'm all out of onions". I asked while laughing.

"I'll take you to get some food...".

Silence

"Bitch". I whispered. I ain't gonna pass on now free meal now. I don't care what problem was going on. I grabbed my jacket, phone and keys. "Get your ass in the car". I said then turned back around. "And I'm getting the most expensive thing on the menu copy". I giggled. "Yes babe". Hoseok says while back hugging me and kissed my neck. "I'm sorry, I'll buy you another vase". Hoseok said. "Whatever now my food Hobi". I smile at him. "O-ok". Hoseok blushes again. 'Adorable'.

Hoseok opens the car door for me and I mummer a small thank you and we were off. Five minutes of silence, I asked Hobi where we were going cause he was passing all the good spots. "My friend owns his own restaurant, so that's were going... You don't mind right?". Hoseok asks and I giggled. "I'm getting a free meal so I'm not complaining".

          Jin's worldwide food

I already like this person. Hoseok got out to open my door for me and asked for my hand which I took happily. When Hoseok open the door we were greeted by yelling.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?! YOU CLEARLY DON'T SINCE YOUR TALKING TO ME LIKE I AM ONE OF YOUR SECONDARY COSTUMERS. MR. I DON'T KNOW WHO I'M TALKING TO ASS! WHAT'S YOUR NAME SO I CAN TELL YOUR FAMILY THAT IT'S YOUR FAULT WHEN THEY GO BROKE! YOU BITCH... I AM KIM SEOKJIN RESPECT ROYALTY YOU ASS MUNCHER!"

"That's better now I want the Mario figurine to be in gold and silver and it must have my name on it.... Excellent by the way your paying for it k thank". The man with very wide shoulders finally turned around and was greeted by a HIGHLY embarrassed Hoseok and impressed Jimin. "Oh my...."

"Well this is embarrassing".