Prepping for the ball

JIMIN'S POV

       CRINGE ZONE(MILD SMUT)

I was feeling strange. I really don't know why but I was feeling hot. I open my eyes slowly and see something or better yet someone under my sheets. Who? Mmm. I let out quietly. Ok someone's mouth is on my shit. The person puts two fingers in me.

"Ahh!". I grabbed the sheets tightly. "Your awake?". He said. Yoongi? How do he find me? He moves his fingers. "Mmm".

"I'm sorry for yelling at you Queen, I'm really sorry". He moves to my neck and leaves butterfly kisses on it. "Mmm". I tilt my head so he can have more room. "Please accept my apology Queen". Then he moves his fingers faster.

"AHH!!!". I screamed. "That's right babe, let them hear you". Yoongi starts sucking my neck. "Ahh! Yoongi!". I'm losing it. This is what I wanted, touch. Fuck this. I removed his fingers, got on his lap and rode him.

Our hard quickie was over and we were now snuggling one another. "I'm sorry Jimin". Yoongi said in a weak voice. "It's ok". I tell him. "No it isn't, I can't even control my anger and I yelled at you, you Jimin my Queen". He takes my hand and kissed it. "I truly am sorry my love, I really am sorry". I kissed him.

"I said it's ok, so shut up". I hit his chest and laughed. "Now let's shower, I'm sweaty because of you". I got up and got slapped on my ass. "Yeah were about to have some more fun in there". He licks his lips and picks me up. "Damn it Yoongi! Put me down!". "No".

After another hot round we went downstairs and was greeted by my next husband after Taemin of course.

"Oh? Good morning Jimin and Jimin's Alpha". Mr. Kim said to us. I start to play with my shirt. "Go-good mo-morning Mr. Ki-Kim h-how are y-you?". I am embarrassing. Mr. Kim chuckles. "Adorable". I squealed and blushed so hard.

I fucking want him inside me. Yoongi growled and pulls me closer to him. "Morning". He said grinding his teeth and secretly rubbing his scent on me. I laugh. He's so jealous.

Yoongi was suddenly pushed violently away from me and he hit his head on the floor. "MY BABY!". Jin gives me a death gripping hug. I was wheezing and I was trying to tap him but I couldn't feel my arms.

"Son let him go, he's in pain". Mr. Kim tells him and Jin slowly let me go and I ran to his dad. He gives me a hug. He smells like pineapples and mine, I mean cinnamon. Yoongi was quick to take me out his arms. "Mine". He growled at him. And we laugh.

Mr. Kim leaves to go to work and I miss him. I was waiting for him to come back like a puppy waiting for it's owner to come back. Jin came and pulled my ear. "Oww". I look at him. "I've been calling you for ten minutes now child, your supposed to answer your mother, it's the law". Jin pulls me by the ear into another room with books and papers everywhere.

 Jin pulls me by the ear into another room with books and papers everywhere

"This is your room isn't it?". I asked. Jin nods his head. "Grand isn't it?". He said and I sighed and I saw a book.
"What's all this?". I pick up a book that says "ten thousand food ideas". Ok?. "I need help with our family ball, since it was held back because of reasons". He threw me a dark glare and I look out the window.

"Anyway, I still need help, I banned Namjoon from my house, the things in here are one of a kind and his ass can't afford it and TaeHyung isn't any help, he always picks the colorful things, now help your mother child".

We had the same taste. We picked the same food, desserts, flowers, decorations and more. "FINALLY! Someone with taste!". Jin gives me a hug. Jin told me that the ball will be held this Saturday. It's Wednesday and I'm not ready. "Omg mom, I have nothing to wear!".

I haven't shopped in forever. "Neither do I child, we have to go shopping". We squealed and jumped up and down. "The Kim ball is going to be amazing!". I tell him. "But of course". Jin smiles.

Three days till the ball...

And three days til chaos.