Dilemma

JIMIN'S POV

All this talk and finally knowing what Yoongi and Yun is made me forget something so important.

"Oh my god". I hit myself and laughed like a idiot. How in the hell did I forget that. I look at Kisen. "Yes, my Goddess". He looks back at me with a smile. "We can end all of this before it starts with the flower!". I exclaimed loudly. I was jumping up and down and I gave myself a pat on the back.

"Flower?". Yun said and gave me a confused look. "Yes, the Proma flower, we didn't have to use it for Jungkook so we can use it to get rid of the darkness and that bitch group". I squealed. Yun looks at me then at Kisen then laughs?

"Ahahahaha oh my god, you didn't tell him, bad child". Yun said and wiping what I think was tears from his eyes. "Tell me what?". I asked Kisen. "I-I lost the flower". Kisen tells me quietly but that made Yun laugh harder.

He lost the flower? He lost something that not only grows from his body but also attached to him? Would it still be child abuse if I choke his ass out? It shouldn't be since he isn't my child. Fuck it. I lunged at Kisen but I was grabbed by Yun. "Let me go! I want to test something out!?!?". I was still trying to grab Kisen but Yun had a very tight grip on me.

"Jimin... It's still child abuse and it's worse because he isn't your child, now calm down". Yun tells me but I didn't care. "Fucker in this society, it's just a little talk, now let me go so I can prove you wrong!". Kisen was hiding behind a tree. "I am sorry my Goddess". He said frightened. "Don't be sorry, come here and let mama beat your ass!". I said still trying to make Yun release me.

"Jimin if you don't stop I will kiss you". I stopped everything. "No need for the sexual assault you creep and my lips are for my future kids and Yoongi". I shake his arms off and walk away from him.

"Once again Jimin, Yoongi and I are one, so your not cheating on him". He says. "Yeah but I will be lowing my standards and value so no". I flipped my hair and look at Kisen and ask him as sweetly as I can. "Kisen, sweetheart, where is the Flower? Do you know?". I asked him and he shook his head.

"I do not, I am sorry". So he can't feel it? Inhale and exhale. I pounced at Kisen once again and was stopped once again by Yun.

"Get your crispy burnt ass off me!". I struggled in his arms again. My dark eyes was on Kisen the entire time. He probably ate it with his hungry looking ass.

"I'm going to kiss you now". Yun says and leans in. "No!". I screamed at him and *poof*.

 I screamed at him and *poof*

"Oh my goodness". Kisen says in shock but me. "OH MY GOD! YOUR SO CUTE!". I picked up Yun and I squeezed him. "Who's mama's baby? You are, yes you are!". I started to give Yun kisses. "See you got the kiss you wanted". I giggled and continued to play with kitten.

"Oh my, you need a new name". I placed my hand to my chin and starts to think about a name for Yun. "Blueboo, because your eyes are a pretty blue". I gave him a hug again. "Umm... Goddess?". Kisen says.

"Yes? You wanna hold him?". I ask him but he laughs and said. "Did you forget that Yun and Yoongi was one?". He raise a brow. One? Then I gasped.

"Correct Goddess, Yoongi is also a cat".

Where do you think the flower is? 👀