Alone with the voice

JIMIN'S POV

I do what I always do when I'm upset. I ran. I heard Jungkook and Yun try to stop me but I didn't care, I ran anyway. I found myself in a beautiful area and I broke down.

 I found myself in a beautiful area and I broke down

I was crying my eyes out while hugging my knees in my chest. Yoongi hates me. I knew it. I had to do one thing and I couldn't even do that right. I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid. I just kept hitting myself and calling myself stupid again and again. I shouldn't be the Goddess. I'm a damn failure.

"Now you finally understand, don't you?". I hear a voice and I see that I was surrounded by dark and shadow wolves. Shit. "What?". I ask them all but they growled at me. "Aww poor little Jimin, you should just give me the title as Goddess and all will be alright". The voice said. I huffed. "I can give it to you?". I asked the voice and the wolves looks at me with wide eyes. The voice laughs.

"Of course you can little Jimin, all you have to do is say it and all your pain will end". The voice said calmly. I nodded. "I, Jimin, Goddess of the mystics want this voice to suck my ass slowly and massage my sack gently". I laughed so damn hard and some of the wolves snickered at me.

"SILENCE!". The voice says in a booming voice and the wolves went quiet. "This is why people don't take you seriously!". The voice tells the wolves. "And this is why you shouldn't hide in the shadows, like who listens to someone they can't see? Hun if your ugly don't judge yourself, let me do it for you". I sassed at the voice. The wolves were chuckling like crazy. "Shut up!". The voice yelled and the all the wolves was set on fire.

I was beyond shocked at this. "Wow no mortals and here I thought they were your friends". I was disgusted with this voice. "They were weak anyway, now listen Jimin I'm not going to ask you again, give me the title of Goddess and you can help this world a lot". The voice said in a happy tone.

"And I told you to suck me ass, what makes you think that just because I was in a weak moment that I will give some faceless fuck MY title". I was enraged. I got this title, I made this title, I was chosen to have this title. I am the title. I sat up.

 I sat up

"I'm the Goddess and NO ONE deserves that title but me!". I feel so much power and energy soar in my body. The voice laughs. "So act like it". What?. "Stop acting like your weak and useless Jimin, stop acting like your nothing and stop acting like your alone Jimin". I was crying again. What is going on? I thought this voice was a bad guy? Why is it giving me advice and making me cry?.

"Sorry to make you upset and making you cry but your really needed some very tough love, like seriously". The voice laughed at me.

"So I'll leave you be love and remember your not alone and I'm always watching you, and don't worry I'ma beat your Alpha's ass for you too". The voice giggled. "I love you mochi". And the voice disappeared. Mochi? Oh my god.

"Yulia".