Becoming one

JIMIN'S POV

"Yoongi.... Mate me". I wanted to jump out a window. I can't believed I said that. I was to caught up in the moment. Shit. As a try to take back what I said Yoongi already picked me up bridal style and kissed me. I felt weak to the kiss and I kiss him back and he walks to my room.

            CRINGE ZONE(SMUT)

"Out". He told Flower in his Alpha voice and without any sass she left the room. "Yoongi". I said trying to overturn what I said but maybe to him it sounded like pledges and he gives me a rough but gently kiss.

"Mmm". I moaned. He forced his tongue in my mouth and I wasn't even mad. I let him explore my mouth which I didn't even fight for. I like the control he had over me. I let out a little moan and I felt him smirk. Asshole.

Suddenly, Yoongi stop everything. I'm beyond pissed cause I was feeling my body heat up and it agitated me. "Are you sure?". He decides to ask me that after that hot make out session? Seriously?. "I don't think I'm right for you, your beautiful inside and out and me I'm a walking ball of flaws that can't even fight his owns demons". He spoke sadly.

I lightly hit his cheek. "You are prefect because you are my Alpha and your not fighting alone anymore cause I'm with you now". I said smiling. He hugs me. "Thank you". He whispers and kissed me again.

We continue our hot make out session. "Ahhh!!". I felt his cold hand touch my member. "That's was the most beautiful sound I ever heard do it again". He whispers into my ear and started to pump me in a fast pace. "Ahhh! Yoongi!". I screamed his name and he bit my neck. "Wrong name Queen". He said. "Da-daddy". I said in a weak voice. "Good boy". He grins and puts light kisses on my neck. I hate him.

He must have heard me somehow cause he stop the hand job. "Something tells me you just insulted me". He says raising a eyebrow. "N-no I didn't I'm sorry daddy I'm a good boy I swear". I was pleading to him now. I'm so weak. "Kiss me and I'll forgive you". I wasted no time and kissed him. "Good boy".

Yoongi looks at me and asked, "This better be your first time". He let out growl and I giggle. "It is". I said. "Good". He puts out two fingers to my lips "suck". He demanded. I give him a funny look. "Bitch get your ghostly fingers out of my face". I sassed. "Jimin... I'm try...". I shut him up.

"I know what your trying to do I'm not stupid go buy some damn lube or go get my baby oil out my bathroom cause I'm not going to suck them pale ass fingers but on a lighter note my baby oil is strawberry flavored". I said giggling. He groaned loudly. "Fine". And he walks to my bathroom. He's so weak. I laugh with my thoughts.

He tosses my baby oil at me and I catch it. "Umm?". I look at him. "Since you gave me all that unnecessary ass sass prep yourself for me". He used his Alpha voice at me. I'm so turned and hard right now. I nodded my head and applied the oil on my fingers. "Use three". I turn to him with shock. "Don't make me say it again Jimin".

Fuck, I can feel myself almost cum at his voice. I oiled up three fingers and put them inside of me. "Ahhh!!!". I scream in pain at my own fingers. "Now move them". I obeyed and started move my fingers around. "Mmm". I'm a moaning mess and I was even more turned on cause of how Yoongi was staring at me.

His face made me move my fingers faster. "Ahhh! daddy it feels good". I said. "Does it now Princess?". He asked me. "Y-yes". I replied. "So go even faster I want to see you feel weak while you play with yourself for daddy". I played with hole even more. I went to touch my member because it was starting to hurt but Yoongi growled at me.

"Bad Princess, I didn't tell you to play with that remember the sass you gave me". Yoongi says. I nodded weakly and continued to play with my hole.

I can feel my climax coming and I move my fingers faster. "AHHHH!". I found my sweet spot. I started to shake. That's when my fingers was roughly pulled out of me. "You wasn't about to cum were you?". I nodded my head. I didn't want to lie. "I didn't tell you to do that but since you told me the truth I'll let it slide. I let out a weak thank you cause I was tired and sleepy.

Yoongi laughs. "Your not sleepy I still have my problem and I'm not done with you yet". Fuck. I couldn't say anything cause Yoongi puts his member inside of me. "AHHH! BIG!". I yelled. "I know". He grins at himself. He wasted no time and started moving.

"Ahhh!". I put my hands around him while he pounds me in a quick pace. "Fuck you feel so damn good Queen". He moaned in my ear. "Tha-thank you daddy". I reply to him and he moves even faster. He founds my sweet spot and he abuses it.

"SHIT! THERE! YOONGI MORE!!". I'm holding on to him tightly while leaving nail marks on his back. "Fuck!". He groans. "Daddy please.... Please mark me I'm yours so please". Yoongi says nothing and sinks his canine teeth in my neck. "Ahh!". He licks the blood off me and we came together.

He collapses next to me and we both try to catch our breaths. "Mine". Yoongi says and starts to rub his scent on me. I giggle.

"Yes Yoongi... I'm yours".