I'm a great dad

YOONGI'S POV

The very moment Chimson left, Min-Ki bust out crying. "Hey, it's ok he'll be back". I said rocking the baby and he looks at me with his big wet eyes and smiles. I smile right back. "See your ok bud". Min-Ki laughs.

"What the fuck just happen?". Caesar said in surprise. "You see that man right there". I point to Caesar. Min-Ki giggles. "You don't talk to him". I smirk at him. "WHAT I DO!?!?". Caesar yell and we laugh. "So I'm not needed?".

"Young, how long have you been sitting there?". I asked. "I've been here the whole time". Young shrugged his shoulders. "Yoongi". Jin tugged my shirt. I hum at him. "Can I hold him?". I nodded and gave Min-Ki to him. And Jin cried immediately.

"H-his s-so cute!". Jin was sobbing his ass off and Min-Ki grabs his finger. That didn't help. "Wahhhhh!". Jin cried harder. "Ok Jin give my son back". I tried grabbing Min-Ki but Namjoon growled at me.

I looked at him like he was crazy. "The hell you growled at me for? I want the baby not Jin". Once again I reach for him and someone else growls at me. "TaeHyung". I slowly look at him. "I want to hold him". TaeHyung said putting his hand on his hip.

Jin walked passed me and gave him Min-Ki. "Aww!". TaeHyung squealed and kissed his cheek. "Hiya Min-Ki, I'm uncle Tae and this is uncle Kookie". Both TaeHyung and Jungkook smiles at him and Min-Ki giggles.

"I want one". TaeHyung says out of the blue. "No". "Ok". Jungkook and Jin said two different answers. "And why the fuck not?". Jin said giving Jungkook a blood killing stare. "First off he's still in college, secondly, I thought you would say no anyway and lastly your father will cook my shit". Jungkook shivers.

"Let me help you with some things little one, first this is Tae's last year of college since he started college at 14, second, I would have said no but that little cutie changed my mind and lastly you be more afraid of ME not our dad". He smiled at him. Creepy.

I'm running in my house like a crazy person. I lost Min-Ki. No one had him and we were all looking for him before Chimson comes back. Everyone was scared of Jimin's wolf even Jungkook. He's going to kill us I know it.

"Hello Yoongi, come to play with us I see". I whip my head to the voice.

I see Yun and Xia playing with Min-Ki in my garden house. I sigh in relief and I passed out.

"He's dead Yun, I'm telling you, I'll help you bury him". "How is he dead and I'm still alive? we are one fairy!". "Your not in his body so your not one Yun, now let's move him before he starts to smell". "It doesn't work like that and he's not dead!". "Yes he is! It's been a hour and he's hasn't moved let alone breathe, he's dead bro move on".

"Oh my god!". "I know you loved him and I'm so sorry for your lost, he was a great man and I feel so sorry for the Goddess, let's have a moment of silence for the lost". "He isn't.... Ouch!".

I hear Xia and Yun bickering and I woke up. "I told you he wasn't dead! I'm a miracle". Xia said and gives me a hug. "You two timer". Yun just looks at us. Min-Ki crawls over to me and I pick him up.

"The next time you see these two, DON'T go anywhere near them". I hug him tight and gave this two a deathly look. "If you two even breath near him again I will fucking murder you". And I walk away with Min-Ki in my arms.

I can say proudly say that he already takes after me. He puked on both Namjoon and TaeHyung. That's what they get for bouncing him after he ate. He stayed away from Caesar and that made him mad. He stomped to his room and Hoseok followed him.

He was terrified of Jin, like we all was. He cried every time Dylan came near him and SinGi laugh at that. Which pissed Dylan off and he went to his room alone, locking SinGi out. The only damn problem I had was...

Joel. Just like Jimin, Min-Ki glued his self to the wolf. The fuck does this guy have that I don't? "He's a little cutie ain't he Yoongi?". Joel pinched his cheek lightly and I swear I saw Min-Ki blush.

Fuck this guy. I went to take Min-Ki away from him but Min-Ki bit me... Well tried too cause he doesn't have any teeth yet. "What I do?". I whined at the baby but he snuggles into Joel's chest. I fucking hate him.

In the end, Min-Ki played with everyone and tired them out. I'm in my room with a now sleeping little baby in his crib. I stare at him. I did alright. I smile. "You did good". I see Chimson standing next to me. "How do you know?". I questioned.

"Boy please, like I don't have cameras all over this place, I told you I didn't trust any of you, but you did well Yoongi". Chimson rubs Min-Ki's head. "It's a shame that peace can't last forever". What? I turn to see Chimson still stroking Min-Ki. "What does that mean?". Chimson looks at me.

"The darkness is here".