The short war

YOONGI'S POV

We marched at the crack of dawn to red mist pack house. I'm not about to waste my time with something as senseless as this while I can be lustfully looking at my Queen. Namjoon and I wanted to end this as quickly as possible. In my head, I feel like this pack Alpha missed something important. I stopped walking and looked at both Young and Jungkook.

"Young". I said. "Yes master?". Young replied. "Does this pack Alpha know that Jungkook is my little brother?". I raised my brow. Young look as though he was thinking. "No sir, I don't believe he does". Young's sinister smile almost made me jealous.

"Well that's not very good now is it?". I let out a low chuckle and my men joined in. "Well then let's give him a warm Min family welcome". I paused and talked again. "Men that pack leader belongs to Jungkook, do I make myself clear?". I said. "Yes sir!". My men chanted and we continued to walk.

We were almost at the pack house when Jungkook pats my shoulder. "Why me?". Jungkook asks. "He ratted you out, I thought you didn't like that". I said. I felt Kook's raged behind me. I just wanted to see him happy again. He was moping the entire time and I hate seeing him like that. "I...I can do whatever I want... Right?". Jungkook tugged my jacket for a answer.

Namjoon and his men was here to finish the clean up so I didn't care. "Yes kook you can... But please give ALL of your belongings to Young and hide your scent NOW". I ordered cause I did not want another problem like this. "Ok!". Jungkook happily bounced his way to Young. Let's just get this over with.

Done. This is why I love sneak attacks. It's not a bitchy move, It's a brilliant way to get the job done quickly without losing anyone and you get the drop on someone every time.

I didn't fight why? I was to busy torturing a Alpha that had the nerve to hit Young. Bastard. "Please I'm SORRY!". He was begging me for about five minutes to stop. "How about no". I hissed making him shut up. "But... We know who your mate is". This move. I showed no emotion in my face and waited for him to continue to speak.

"Yup, he's cute". Lies. Jimin is to beautiful for a low word like that. "He works at a sweet shop". Wrong. "He has a little sister and a mom". Wrong again. "He's name is Yi Woo-Ji". And I crushed his windpipe. Sorry thanks for playing.

My men were waiting for me outside. "Well done everyone go home and be with your families, I apologize for wasting all of your time with this weak ass pack". I blurted out to my men. "Not at all". One said. "We'll do it again" said another. "Thank you sir". Voiced one. "We need a stronger pack to fight". That one got my attention. Everyone turned to the voice. Of course. Gim SinGi. Young's real son.

I like him. His attitude was a mix of mines and Jungkook's. "Your right and we might get that down the road". SinGi looks up at me. "Good, I'll wait till then". He walks off. "So disrespectful". One of my men said. "Why is he still here?". Goes another. "I'ma kill him". Young his father said. I laugh. "Let's go". I ordered. "Yes sir!". I walk with my family behind me.

I'm coming to see you early Queen. Wait for me.