The actual fight

YOONGI'S POV

After the date

Jimin went to sleep after I said that. Stunning. He was absolutely beautiful. Everything he says and does is golden. I've never seen a omega this gorgeous in my entire life. Everytime I see him I have to blink just to make sure that I wasn't dreaming. My god, he is so surreal. I don't care what anyone says. I am the most LUCKIEST Alpha that ever existed to have a omega like him.

 I am the most LUCKIEST Alpha that ever existed to have a omega like him

I pulled up to Jimin's house and watch him sleep for a while. Click. Thank you for my wallpaper Queen. I chuckled and got out of my car to carry my Angel into his home.

I was attacked by Flower when I entered the house. "Woah chill". I tried to calm the kitten down but she hissed at me. What is her problem?. "Look your mom is ok he's sleeping so relax". I said to the small kitten. She hissed again and I growled. "Do I have to remind you that I PAID for you?". I said and she hissed at me... Again. She's just like Jimin... Sassy as fuck.

I was carrying Jimin to I think was his room, getting followed by a crazy kitten that kept scratching my leg. "Don't kick her". I told myself. 'Kick that bitch'. Soul demanded. "No". I said. 'Pansy'. Soul said and went quiet. I carried him to his bed and took off his shoes and jewelry.

"Can I take off his pants guardian?". I sarcastically said to the kitten. I saw her take out her claws. "Alright chill it was a joke". I backed away from Jimin.

Flower then came close to me and sniffed me. She looked me up and down and tugged at my pants ushering me to follow her. I nod and she leaps on Jimin. "Wait, I can do that?". I asked and Flower gave me a fuck you mean look and patted her paw on the bed.

"I can sleep there?". I ask and she nodded her little head. "Thank you Flower". I smiled at the small kitten. She meowed and walked to a giant ass bed. 'Jimin what the hell?'.

I removed my jacket and shoes and tried to take off my pants. Hiss. I turned to Flower. "Oh come on! I would never assault him in his sleep, I wanna get comfortable". I whined to the kitten. She walks to a draw and I followed her. I opened the draw and saw sweatpants. "Oh that's what you tried to tell me".

She walked back her bed and ignored me. I shrugged my shoulders, put on some sweats, and laid next to Jimin. "Good night Angel". I whispered and kissed his forhead, pulled him closer to me and fell asleep.

I broke his alarm clock into pieces. The fuck is a 7 in the morning?. I groaned and got up. I decided to make Jimin some breakfast. I wasn't the best cook but I was good enough. I kissed Jimin again and walked out of his room and was face to face with his best friend and roommate, Hosuke? Hosake? Whatever. I walked passed him and received a growl. Don't think about him Yoongi, you have a mission.

"Who the fuck are you?". He said a little too strongly for my taste. "Spent the night". I didn't even look at him when I said that. Should I make pancakes? Eggs? I should just take him out to eat. "You didn't fucking answer my question". He spoke again. "But I answered you didn't I?". I replied and he cursed under his breath. "You smell like Jimin". He said. "Yup". I said and I can feel him getting mad.

"Leave, I can take care of him now". He says in jealously. "No". I answered. He was pissing me off now. "You won't last long I promise you that". He smiled at me. "And you're living cause I promised Jimin that I wouldn't hurt you and I didn't want to upset my mate". I growled.

That did it. The bitch punched me in my face. "You dick". I lunged at the bastard and threw him on the floor and was throwing punch after punch. He grabbed my neck and squeezed it tightly. While I tried to breath he threw me to a wall.

I groaned in pain and he tried to attack me but I moved and he smashed into a cabinet with glass plates. I kicked him in his stomach and kneed him in his face when he bend down. Bitch.

We were still going at. It was just punches now. My face was numb but it didn't hurt. I had a hand on his throat VERY tightly. My wolf side was showing. 'I'm SO gonna to enjoy breaking his damn throat'. Soul chuckled. I can feel his hand go on my neck. Aww he's trying to fight back, that's dumb. I feel my victory in my grasp.

"STOP!". I heard a voice yell.

Jimin. Oh no I messed up.... Badly.