It beings

JIMIN'S POV

The ball came faster then I thought. It was a very beautiful night out but the most beautiful things are the most harmful.

Everyone here was gorgeous. People were wearing the most expensive things I've ever seen... So I ordered everything I saw people wearing. I'm still rich people. "Ji-Jimin". A cracked voice said next to me. "Yoongi just breath they will love you trust me". I give him a peck on the cheek and grabbed his hand. Yoongi hates big crowded places but what did he hate more then that?

"Mom, daddy!". I ran to my real parents and gave them a huge hug. "MY BABY!". My mom was quick to push me dad aside and gave me a hug. "I DON'T KNOW WHO SAID THAT BUT THAT CHILD BELONGS TO ME!". Jin's voice boom in the ballroom.

"Who was that?". My mom asked. "No one". I gave her a kiss. "Move MinJa so I can hug MY son". My dad huffed and pushed my mom away from me. "Jimin, my Angel". My dad smiles at me. "Hi daddy!". I said and bounced in his arms. 

I see Yoongi sweating his ass off and I laugh. "Mom, daddy, this is Min Yoongi, my Alpha". I gave them the biggest smile I can give. They know about Min Yoongi and they hate him. They gave him the coldest glare I've ever seen. "Shit". I hear Yoongi say under his breath. A man walked up to me and took my hand. "How about a da...".

Yoongi took that man's hand and legit ripped it off. Yoongi put his hand over his mouth so he won't scream and said "If you ever fucking touch him again, I will skin you alive, do you understand?". Yoongi didn't even wait for a answer when he pushed the man away from me. My parents gasped.

Yoongi quickly bowed to my parents. "I'm so sor...". "WELCOME TO THE FAMILY YOONGI!". My parents was quick to give him a hug. "I told you they will like you". I mouthed to Yoongi and he smiles. It was after my parents left us is when Yoongi started to lose his mind.

"I almost shit my pants, I can't breath Jimin, I need some water, no air, I need some air, I smell nice right Queen? I'm hyperventilating Jimin! Help me!". Yoongi shakes my shoulders. The shit is over, so why is he panicking now?

I give him a kiss to shut him up. "The next time you meet my parents, don't". I laugh and he pouted. "Are you enjoying yourself this evening Jimin?". I screamed on the inside.

I start drooling when I saw Mr. Kim and I pushed Yoongi away from me. "I-I yes". I stuttered. He chuckled. Yoongi growls and puts his arm around my waist. I fucking love his possessive side.

"So Mr. Kim where's you wife?". I asked in distaste. "Probably hanging around her boyfriend". He huffed. Excuse me? She has the balls to fucking cheat on the God of sex? That slut needs to die.

"I'm sorry I asked". I said with anger in my voice and he smiles at me. "Don't worry about it, she's my estranged wife anyway so I don't give a damn". Mr. Kim swirled his glass of wine and takes a sip and I watched every damn moment.

I was still eye humping Mr. Kim till some guy came over and whispered something in his ear. Mr. Kim sighed. Don't sigh my love, this world doesn't deserve it. "I'm sorry but Jin is in the kitchen and if I don't go in there he will kill another one". Mr. Kim said shaking his head.

"Wait... Jin killed one of your chefs before?". He nodded. "Told you he was crazy". Yoongi said still with his death grip around my waist. "I'll see you later Jimin, Yoongi". He bowed and left.

"Yoongi if I EVER cheat on you, it will be with him". I lick my lips looking at Mr.Kim leave. "I will slice his throat Jimin". Yoongi says coldly and pinches my ass hard. "Mmm". I moaned. "That sound is for me only, never forget that". Yoongi whispers.

I leave Yoongi to use the bathroom. I helped decorate the place and I still can't find a fucking bathroom. *crash*. What was that? I hear something break at the end of a hallway. I'm not a hero. "SOMEBODY HE....". I hear someone shout and I ran. Why? It was TaeHyung.

"TAEHYUNG!". I see TaeHyung getting tied up by some masked men. "Jimin! Ru...". Darkness.

I felt a needle go in my neck and I black out.