Rescued? (Namjin)

JIN'S POV

I woke up in a beautiful room. Kidnapped, I was kidnapped. I had a heartbreak and now I was taken against my will... Nice. I know I was handcuffed to the bed so I didn't even try to move and the door open.

"SungJin". I said his name with hate. "You look beautiful Prince". He says and walks to me. He started to squeeze my thighs and I held in my screams. "What the hell do you want?". I said. "I got what I want but you know was else I want?". He says and I shook my head. He chuckles. "I want to mate you".

After he said that he jumps on me. "STOP!!! GET OFF ME!". I yell in vain but of course he doesn't listen. He torn my shirt off and started to kiss my chest. "I SAID GET OFF ME ASSHOLE!". Smack. He smacks me.

"Don't call me names Prince". He darkly says in my ear and kisses my neck. "I SAID STOP!". I say crying this time. *Ding dong*. The doorbell rings and he growls. "I forgot I had neighbors". He shrugs and kissed my cheek. "I'll be back after I take care of them". He said and leaves.

I wanted to cry but I wanted to leave more. "Let.me.out". My wolf Mario demanded. No, I told him. I don't know about everyone elses wolves but mines is a straight up psychopath. The last time I let him out was when I was 16 and I got mugged on my way home. He asked me to let him out and I did. That was a big mistake. He torn that mugger into pieces then went on a killing spree. Never again will I let him out.

"I'm trying to help Jin so let me the FUCK out!". Mario screamed. I said no. Unlike others wolves that can come out on their own, Mario needed my permission to get out.

"So your going to wait for someone to rescue you? Or better yet that Namjoon bastard? You might as well just give yourself to SungJin". Not gonna lie that hurt me deeply. Mario felt that and tried to apologize. "Shit Jin I'm so...". I blocked him off. Fuck you Mario, just fuck you.

I wanted to hit myself. I always forget about my special talent. I have some strong ass teeth. I chewed the handcuffs off and bam freedom. I raced to get my clothes on and I bolted out the bedroom. But SungJin saw me.

"JIN!!!!". Shit! I ran faster to the front door and was grab violently by SungJin. I kicked him hard in his baby makers he falls and I run. I opened the door and ran into someone.

 I opened the door and ran into someone

Joonie? Namjoon pushed me aside and faced a raging looking SungJin. "You bastard! Jin is mine!". SungJin say but Namjoon say nothing. Namjoon slowly walked to SungJin grabs his face and started to bash his head his front door. This isn't Namjoon. "St-stop". I mummer quietly. But he keeps going.

"I said STOP!". I yelled and got his attention. "Defending him are we?". I know this is his wolf. Namjoon never spoke to me that coldly before. "He's dead so no need to continue". I said lowly. He huffed. I glare at him and I walk off. But his wolf grabs me, throws me in Namjoon's car and drove off.

"So your gonna ignore me?". I said nothing to this wolf. "I'm Grayson, if that's helps you". I continue my silent treatment. "You can at least say thank you damn". Silence. He sighs. "I found you just saying". Silence. "Your ignorant". He rolls his eyes. Silence.

"What Jin! Did you like that prick? Was that some roleplay shit I helped you out off? You have Namjoon you didn't need that guy". I finally spoke up. "Namjoon had me but I didn't have him". Grayson was going to say something else and stop the car but I got out. I walk away crying.

I never had him did I?