The dark friend

YOONGI'S POV

"Yo, get your fucking man Yoongi, he's fucking creeping me out bruh". Nice for you to finally join us Soul. I roll my eyes to my wolf. "Bitch he scared me too, if I was out I would have pee in your pants". That's disgusting. "And so is his face vah boom!". Soul said. Is it too late to disown you?.

"Bitch". Soul said and went quiet. "Yo, he look like that finally nightmare that you will have in your dreams when the others nightmares didn't scare you enough". Soul says and laughs.

Soul continues with his jokes on whatever this thing was. "He look like a prank gone wrong but he still won at a best costume contest, he looks like that one witch grandmother that you know can't cook but you eat anyway cause her breath hot and want to leave, yo tell me why he look like he scared you at night but when you see him you laugh cause he got looped de loops in his eyes then you laugh even harder cause you know his ass can't see you". And Soul was gone after that.

Soul was wheezing at his own jokes but I just wanted him to stop cause he was giving me a headache. "Yo, I got one more". Soul said. Shut the fuck up Soul! No more jokes please. "Fine... I'll just wait then". Soul finally shuts up. Thank goodness.

"He's finally quiet, I could have killed him but then I would be the bad guy".

"Why are you still here?". I ask it

"Because you need me Yoongi".

"No I don't!". I shout at it.

"No I'm serious, you really do need me".

The thing said in a very powerful voice. What is it talking about? I don't need this damn darkness or whatever this shit was in my chest. I want Jimin and this thing is keeping me from him. Ok this thing needs a name.

"Yun". I said out loud.

"What?".

"That's your name, your name is Yun". I said.

"Yun?". It said "I like it". Yun smiled and that shit was terrifying.

"I will never hurt him, you know that right". Yun stated.

"You wouldn't?". I asked

"No, because you wouldn't allow it". Yun said.

"Why?". I asked him. He was this darkness that I know will attack a butterfly. So why?

"Two reasons Yoongi, one, I know I feel strong but the Goddess is the strongest person on the planet and even though I'm the strongest being of darkness I can't harm the Goddess and two, hurting the Goddess means hurting you and that will also hurt me'. Yun explained.

"What do you mean it will hurt you?". It looks like it doesn't it will.

"You are me and I am you, we are one and because of that we can never separated".