Our Yoonmin ending

JIMIN'S POV

(Rm is Zaddy and the world knows it) 👀👌

I was on my way back to the pack house with Joo-na. And I looked down at her.

 And I looked down at her

I cringed. Not because of her but because of what she was wearing when Namjoon dropped her off. She had on a yellow and brown shirt with green strips, a rainbow tutu, one sock, a clown bow and a candy necklace. He might as well have given me a bag of garbage cause that's how he dressed her.

I had to burn those clothes, it was for humanity. While I was walking I heard someone screaming my name. Yoongi?. I run to his voice. I see Yoongi looking in every directions with tears in his eyes. What happen? I ask myself. "Yoon-Yoon". I said. Yoongi broke his neck to the sound of my voice. "Queen!". He ran to me, put Joo-na on the ground and kissed me like I left for years and came back. Then he hugs me super tight.

I pat his back. "Yoonie please let me go I can't feel my back". I giggled. He loosened his grip but he didn't let me go. "Yoongi, what happen? Why were you about to cry?". I asked. He mumbles something but I didn't hear him. "I know were are surrounded by a lot of babies but please don't start speaking like one". I said.

"I thought I lost you again". He said quietly. "Oh Yoongi". I said hugging him tight. "I'm never leaving you again I swear to you". I told him and wiped his tears away. "Ok". "Let's go home". He said taking my hand. "Let's".

We drop off Joo-na with her parents. Jin was crying and yelling at Namjoon for some reason. I couldn't even ask why because Yoongi drags me right back out the house. "Where are we going?". I asked but Yoongi didn't answer me. I huffed and let him pull me away.

He stops at his car and turns to me. "Jimin, do you trust me?". He said. "With my life". I replied quickly. He smiles and opens the door for me. "Thank you Jimin". He said. "Your welcome".

Yoongi takes me to a place that took my air away.

He opens my door and held out his hand. "Yoongi this...". I couldn't finish my sentence, this place is a lost wonder. "I found it when I got lost a few weeks ago". He said chuckling. "And now it's ours". He smiles and me. "I- thank you Yoongi". I gave him a kiss. "Your welcome Queen".

We were sitting on the ground and I was snuggled in Yoongi's chest while we watched the rainbow flow in silence. It was so beautiful that I didn't even realize that I was crying. "Jimin". Yoongi said and I hummed. He wiped my tears away. "Your crying". He said in a worried tone.

"These are happy tears Yoonie, I'm ok". I told him. "I told you that I don't want to see you cry even if they were happy tears". Yoongi said growling at me. "Well I'm so happy that I have to cry". I said. "You can always smile, the world would love to see you smile". He said.

"Well what if I don't want to show the world my smile?". I ask. "Then I would thank you cause your smile is for me only". He replied. "I don't deserve you Yoongi". I said. "Correction, it is I that doesn't deserve you".

Yoongi suddenly asked for my hand. "Dance with me". He said and I take his hand. "There's no music". I told him giggling. "Your the music Jimin, your the world's greatest melody". He told me. I put my head down so he would see me cry and blush. He chuckles. He lifts my head up and kissed me. "Your so damn sweet you know that". I said. "I know". He replied. "Now dance with me melody".

We slow dance at nothing but it was still one of the best days of my life. "Hey Yoongi?". He hummed. "How many pups do you want?". I asked. "17". If there was music it would have made that weird stopping sound. "17? Your bitch ass want me to pop out 17 kids, you might as well leave me now". I pouted. "I'm joking Queen, I could go for one more". He said. "Good". I said

Yoongi stares at me. "Good, what do you me... Oh my god your pregnant!". He said and I giggle. "Yup! Your going to be a dad once again". I laughed and he picks me up and spins me around. "THANK YOU JIMIN!". He shouted happily. "Your welcome Yoonie". I said.

"Not just that Jimin, I'm thanking you for being my everything, my light, my hope, my savior, my heart and my soul, I'm thanking you for being my life, so thank you". He said and kissed me again.

"And thank you Yoongi for being my one and only love".

                       THE END!