Cold

YOONGI'S POV

After the fight

Seeing how hurt and brokenhearted my Queen looked was the worst pain I every felt in my life. Jimin kicked us out and slammed the door in our faces. I was beyond hurt but mostly livid. I had everything bottled up in my chest. But the best feeling I had in my chest was... Nothing. I felt nothing. Jimin was my everything and I felt empty cause I feel like I lost him before I even had him... And it was this bastard's fault.

"All you fucking had to do was leave! Now Jimin won't talk to me now cause of YOU!". Hoseok yelled but I heard nothing. I had to much pent up anger inside of me. "HEY! I'M TALKING TO YOU MUTT!". Hoseok screamed and I slowly turn my head and he froze up.

"This. Is. All. Your. Fault".

I was nose to nose with this Beta... And with all my strength I punched him in his stomach. He started to wheeze and coughed out blood. I punched him again in the same spot and he collapsed on the ground. I stared at him before I walked away.

'I. HATE. BETAS'.

I looked at my hand and laighed. I was losing it, I feel it and my wolf fleet it too. 'YOONGI! calm down, just give Jimin some space'. Soul said but I didn't even hear my wolf speak to me. I was to busy having my plan in mind. HUNT BETAS.

One by one, I hunted and slaughtered every Beta I laid eyes on. It was their fault. Why are Betas here anyway? They just get the way and try to take omegas that BELONG to Alphas. They are a eyesore. They need to be eliminated. 'Yoongi! Please stop! This isn't funny anymore!'. Soul yelled.

I paid my wolf no mind. I saw another Beta and I ripped his heart out his chest. He didn't need it anyway. This was just taking love from a Alpha that needed love more than he did. I laugh and continued my rampage.

I killed so many Betas that I lost count. Would Jimin love me now? Will he let me love him? Should I just kill that fucking Beta he lives with? Fuck, I should have killed him. 'Damn it Yoongi I told you to stop! And you didn't listen so I'm taking over'. Soul said.

"No you're not Soul!". I Alpha voiced him. 'I'm stronger than you Yoongs'. Soul laughed, then I felt nothing at all. Soul locked me out of my body and mind. "NO!". I screamed. 'I'm helping you Yoongs... I'm sorry'.

Soul (looks like Yoongi but with Black hair)

Soul's POV

Fucking finally. I calmed the bloodthirsty man down. Jimin is REALLY gonna hate him for this. I will tell Jimin myself. I'm not letting Yoongi out until I know it's safe and that will take a while. Yoongi wasn't keeping count but I was. 200.

He killed 200 Betas in twenty minutes. I would be proud of that but I was disgusted. He let his anger control him again. I shook my head. Whatever, I need some help and going to my favorite person to help me was a must.

 Whatever, I need some help and going to my favorite person to help me was a must

"NAMJOON MY LOVE I'M HOME!". I shout when I enter his house. Someone dropped a plate and I turned around. Jin. Shit. "I'm his friend". I said quickly. Namjoon came out of nowhere and attacked me. "I'M GOING TO SNAP YOUR NECK SOUL!". Namjoon was so red in the face but I didn't focus on that since I couldn't breathe. "I'm sorry". I choked out.

Namjoon stops and turns to Jin. "Baby, he's a asshole and means absolutely NOTHING to me I swear". Namjoon said. "Ouch". I grabbed my chest and made a pained expression on my face to make it look like I was hurt. Namjoon growled at me.

Jin laughs at me and kissed Namjoon on his cheek. "Honey, I know he's a friend I mean come on who in the world would cheat on me? I'm pure perfection and he's decent I guess? No offense". Jin looked at me. "I'm offended". I pouted.

Jin left us alone and Namjoon just realized that I wasn't Yoongi. "Soul why are you out?". Namjoon raised a brow. "Short story, Yoongi went on a blood rage and killed several Betas". I said and munched on a cookie. "Shit, it's been awhile since that happen, but why Betas?". Namjoon asked.

"Mainly because of one Beta but he lost it after that". I said. "Let me guess... Hoseok?". Namjoon says. "So THAT'S his name". I nodded. "They had a big ass fight in Jimin's house, which Hoseok started". I pointed out. He did though, hitting my man Yoongi was uncalled for.

"I see". Was all Namjoon said and just started to look at me. "I know you missed me but stop". I looked away from him. "So what now?". Namjoon asked. "I'm going to tell Jimin". I replied and Namjoon nods. "I'll keep Jin here longer in order for you to do that". Namjoon said. "That's a excuse to keep him near you you bitch". I rolled my eyes and we laugh.

"Good luck". Namjoon patted me on my back. "Thanks". I smile.

"Cause I need it".