The meaning of the symbol

JIMIN'S POV

"Wh-what?". I couldn't believe it. The flower that can do anything couldn't help Jungkook. Jungkook was next to me, shaking and holding himself. "I-I can't....". Jungkook mumbles and his eyes fill with tears.

"Let me finish before you both jump to more conclusion". Kisen says. "What do you mean?". I said. "The mark on his chest is the Heraway symbol but it was not meant to be taken as a threat". Kisen says and looks at Jungkook.

"Child if that was the real Heraway mark you would have died the moment you hit 18 and your 21 correct?". Kisen asked. "Yes I am". Jungkook answered. "Wait so what is it then?". I ask him in confusion. "Simple my Goddess, that is the mark of the dark Angel warrior, Vinji".

"Vinji!". I yelled and look at Jungkook in surprise. "Who is that?". Jungkook asked the both of us. "Vinji was a another fallen Angel that no one knows about, he was pronounce as dead the moment he hit earth but I knew that wasn't true". Kisen looks over at Jungkook.

"Your actually very lucky child, he is proclaimed as the strongest Angel that ever existed in Heaven and has a dark side feared by the things in hell, he did not realize that it was the sign of the Heraway when he placed it on you, so calm thyself my child you are safe". Kisen smiles and Jungkook starts to cry. And I hug him.

"You know some very weird but powerful people my Goddess". Kisen giggles and I join him. "I do and I love them all because of their weirdness". I smile at Jungkook. "I'm not weird... Just a little psychotic". He said and Kisen and I laugh.

Jungkook and Xia went to explore the place, leaving me and Kisen alone. "You feel the darkness that is coming don't you Goddess?". Kisen ask me while watching Jungkook and Xia play. "I do". "So your still willing to do it regardless?". He turns his head and faces me. "I am". I say to him with a very strong will. Kisen smiles.