Calming the heart... and Jealousy

YOONGI'S POV

I gripped my hands so tightly that they turned red. I can't believe that Jungkook had the guts to flirt with my Queen in front of me. He should find his own damn mate. 'You look pathetic right now Yoons'. Soul said. 'Shut up Soul'. I grumbled. Seeing them like that pissed me off. The whispering, laughing and touching made my blood boiled. If he wasn't my brother I would have his ass killed. Bitch ass bunny.

"So I'mma need you to bring your jealously down to a negative one, please stop think talking out loud and focus on driving that will be great". Namjoon says and I glaced at him and he was texting on his phone. "You don't know what I've been though". I blurted out. "Yes I do you said it out loud boss". Namjoon said says while still texting on his phone.

"No one and I mean NO ONE will take my Goddess away from". I let out a dark laugh. "Yeah, you can drop my ass right here, I'll get a cab, I really like Jin and living so stop". Namjoon exclaimed. I stopped the car and he flew out the door. He flash his dimples at me and ran. "Well fuck you too Joon". I huffed. I beat Young and Jungkook home and I decided to "try" to calm down.

Piano

I proceeded to walk to my safe room. I always come here when I feel anxious over something.

"You still play nicely". Hearing a voice behind me I turned my head to see my brother. I hummed to his sentence. It was silent for a while. Not a bad silence but a soothing one. "Sorry". Jungkook quietly let out. "I'm sorry Kook". I stood up to hug my brother.

"I'm a jealous bastard". I huffed. "Don't worry about it". Jungkook pats my back. "We good?". Jungkook held out his fist. "We good". I fist bumped his fist. "Now teach me how to play". Jungkook cutely pouted. "Fine". I groaned.

"Oh!". Jungkook gasped. "What?". I paid him no mind. "I think I met my mate a couple days ago". Jungkook said. 'Glad you finally decided to tell me'. I thought to myself. "When was this?". I asked. "On my way back home after I killed a pack house". Jungkook replies and I froze. "Kook, you didn't?". I said. "I did". He beamed.

'Oh my shit'. I covered my face. I love my brother but he ALWAYS leaves something behind when he kills someone. That day I told him to kill a Alpha... He left his entire FUCKING wallet. I groaned loudly. "What?". Jungkook tilted his head. "Why kook?". I desperately say. Jungkook gives me a why not look and I groaned again.

I was walking fastly to my office getting followed by my little brother. "What did I do?". Jungkook asked while trying to match my pace. "You shouldn't have did that kook that's what you did". I told him and Jungkook who finally reached my pace, looked crestfallen.

"Why... Namjoon gets to do to so why not me?". Jungkook sounded hurt and angry at the same time. "Cause Joon knows what to do". I answered. "WHAT'S THERE TO DO! YOUR JUST KILLING PEOPLE! IT'S NOT THAT DAMN HARD! IT'S DOESN'T TAKE A GENIUS TO DO THAT! HE'S NOT SPECIAL!". Jungkook screams. So that's why he hates Namjoon.

I look at Jungkook straight in the eyes. "No but it takes a genius to plan everything perfectly and not leave anything behind". I used my Alpha voice lowly. Before Jungkook could say anything, I reached in my pocket and pulled out his wallet (which I still had).

"You dropped this when you killed that Alpha". I threw his wallet at him. "So what's makes you think that you didn't leave something behind and a Alpha from another pack didn't find it?". I walked off with that.

Young rushed into my office in a panic. I look at him to speak. "We have a problem". Young says. 'Of course we do'. I sighed. "And that is?". I asks. "The pack house 'Red wing' just declared war on us". Young answers. "Do you know why?". I asks, already knowing the answer. "A Alpha found... Umm...". Young went quiet. "Speak Young". I ordered and he rubs his neck.

"A Alpha found Jungkook's bracelet at the burned pack house, his brother was the Alpha leader". Young says. That's why I leave the pack house killings to Joon, Jungkook is too damn clumsy. "Get everyone ready and call Jungkook and Namjoon". I ordered. "Yes sir". Young ran out.

Namjoon and Jungkook was standing in front of me. "What happen and please let it be miner, I have a date with Jin". Namjoon said. "War". I said. "For what?". Namjoon says, rubbing his head.

"Turns out someone in this pack killed a entire pack by themselves and left something behind and it was traced back to us, here's another piece of info, that pack house that was slaughtered had a brother and he's the one that declared the war". I told him and Namjoon starts laughing.

"Oh my god, how fucking stupid, who was this jackass? I just wanna tell him that's why I'm in charge of pack killings". Namjoon was on the floor holding his stomach. "Wait don't tell me his name, tell me what he dropped". Namjoon asked. "A bracelet". I answered and Namjoon was gone.

"A FUCKING BRACELET!". Namjoon laughed for a good five minutes at that. "WOW this guy is a damn genius". Namjoon clapped his hands. "Did he at LEAST masked his scent?" Namjoon asks seriously. I was gonna reply but he cut me off. "I bet his stupid ass didn't". Namjoon bursted out laughing again.

I looked at Jungkook and he was crying. "Namjoon". I called out. "Yes boss?". Namjoon answers. "Get your men ready I think we wasted enough time". I told him. Namjoon nods and left the room. "Kook". I whisper. "Did you think I'm stupid Hyung?". Jungkook asks. "No kook I don't, you just let your murderous mind control you that's all". I smiled at him. "I'm sorry I failed you". Jungkook cries softly and I give him a hug.

"You're not a failure kook, so stop thinking that". I said and Jungkook stops crying and grins. "Ok!". Jungkook says with his energy back. "Now sleep we have a mess to clean". I said and Jungkook hops away, literally hops. "Great now I won't be able to see my Queen for a while". I pouted. 'In your dreams you idiot'. Soul replied. "Wow, so you are useful for something". I chuckled.

'Shut up Yoongi'.