Mom shopping

YOONGI'S POV

"Jin". Shit, I forgot this was his shop. I look at Namjoon that look that he wanted to cry. Damn it, I gotta get him out of this. I step forward in front of Namjoon. "Before you rip his heart out and cook his dick, I ask for this and I'll pay for this... Ma'ma". I finishing saying and bowed to Jin. Then Jin starts laughing.

"Ahh bitch you are so funny, you said that like I wasn't about to make you pay for all of this anyway". Jin paused then continued.

"I just wanna know who's gonna clean this shit up cause I'm only giving y'all a fucking hour to clean this and since you two are already here I suggest y'all start the fucking cleaning, I don't wanna see anything when I come back from office, understood?". Jin finishes threatening us. "And you will clean Min Yoongi". Then he leaves. Damn it.

It took my men and I three fucking hours to clean all the blood and bodies in the restaurant. Never again. Jin comes down. "Wow it's so clean". Jin squeals and looks around. "It's too bad that I asked for it to be done in a hour". He puts his hand on his hip while tapping his foot. "Well as a reward... Your buying me a new look for my restaurant isn't that great?". Jin jumps up and down. I cleaned for no fucking reason.

"So, I cleaned for nothing so you can get a free fucking design?". SinGi says with rage. Jin looks at him like he just sighed his death warrant. SinGi is about to learn why I didn't say shit. Jin slowly walked over to him.

"If I fucking tell you to clean the shit off my shoes and watch while I get a new pair YOU will do it, if I tell you to eat the gum from the walls so I can place other one there YOU will do it and if I tell you to jump off a goddamn bridge while I tear it down YOU will do it, I'm saying all this cause you don't have a will nor choice to say no to me copy?".

Jin said face to said to SinGi who look like he waited to died. "Good boy". He pats his cheek and gets his coat. "Come Joonie! I have a design in mind". He said and grabs Namjoon and I and leaves. "Why am I going?". I ask him "Cause your paying slut". Jin grins at me. Damn it.

"Why can't Namjoon pay?". I was complaining the whole way here. My money is for my Queen not his crazy ass mom. "Umm... Because Joonie's money needs to be spent on me not my shop duh". Jin rolled his eyes at me. Sigh.

Another three hours wasted with Jin. I could have been with my Angel, cuddling on the couch and watching rom-coms but no I'm here watching Jin change his mind for the millionth time on a damn color.

No, I'm done. I walk to Namjoon and legit threw my wallet at him. "The hell was that for?". Namjoon said. "I'm done, I'm sick of this shit, use my card to get whatever he wants I can't be here anymore". And I walk off.

"Jimin baby.... Daddy is stressed". I smirk and started my drive to my Queen's house for some fun.