The fight and the new friend

JIMIN'S POV

I was sleeping in pure bliss because of yesterday. He was so romantic. Moms, I want Taemin to sing at my wedding, white doves and blue and white roses EVERYWHERE. I got knocked from my dreamland by Flower who was hitting my cheek and meowing like crazy. "What's wrong Princess? Mama's sorry for leaving yo.... CRASH! I jumped from my bed. "What was that?".

I was quick to grab both Flower and my gun. I made sure I had clothes on to see what happen. Then I saw something on the floor. "That's Yoongi's jacket". I laughed and put the gun away. "Maybe he was trying to cook". I put on my slippers and went downstairs... I should have brought my gun.

I watched in horror as Yoongi and Hoseok both threw hands at each other. They both had cuts on their cheek and a busted lip. "STOP!". I shouted and they both looked at me. "Morning ba...". I glared at Hoseok. "Hey Ang...". I glared at Yoongi. They both looked small at my glare.

"What the hell happen here?". I was sitting in the middle of my living room looking back and forth between these two jackasses with anger. "He started it". They both growled at each other. "Don't lie Hosuke". "Say my name right yogurt". "Watch your tongue Beta". "You're in MY house hound". "Say that again, I fucking dare you". "You're in my house hound".

They both got up and faced one another. "SILENCE! How dare the BOTH of you talk like I'm not here". I shut them both up. "Hoseok, you and I both know I HATE fighting period and you decide to fight the house we SHARE together is disappointing". I said and Hoseok put his head down.

"And you Yoongi, you promised me that you will NEVER hurt him and you did in our house no less, how could you?". I looked at him and Yoongi looked like someone hit him with a truck when he heard how hurt I sounded.

"Both of you leave". I ordered and they look shocked. "Wait Jimin...". Hoseok spoke. "Queen let my exp...". Yoongi pledged. "I said get OUT! I don't want to see either one of you, now LEAVE!". I yelled and both men left without another word. I cried silently. Everything was good so why did this have to happen?

Flower ran to me and licks my tears away. "I'm sorry for looking weak in front of you Princess, your mom is tough I promise". I pat her head and Flower purred sweetly. I really didn't want to be alone. I got my phone. "Mom, can you come get me?".

Jin wasted no time and gave me a bone crushing hug. "Mama's here now child, let it out". Jin softly says and I cry in his shoulder. I calmed down and Jin asked me what happen. I explained everything to him and well. "THOSE FUCKING BASTARDS ARE DYING! I'M SO SICK OF BEING NICE TO PEOPLE!". Jin screams. 'Nice? Since when?'.

Jin continued to voice his anger. "Fucking hounds I tell you, can't even treat my fucking child with respect and I warned Hoseok already, so he best be ready and that fucking alpha ain't safe either, I'mma make that bitch drink bleach by force". Jin scoffed. "You! Get your things you're staying with me!". Jin shouted. "Yes mom". I grinned.

 I grinned

Jin pulled up to a beautiful white home. "Gorgeous". I blurted out. "I know I am". Jin says and got out of the car. "Alright". I walked into that one. "Child are you here? We have a guest". That was the first thing Jin said when we enter the house. "I'm here! I'll come down!". I heard a very cheerful and energetic voice shout from upstairs. Then I heard little sounds running in our direction.

 Then I heard little sounds running in our direction

Jin wouldn't miss this dog if I take it right? Look at those eyes. He is marvelous. "Hi boy." I saw Jin pick up the beautiful puppy. "Jimin... Astro... Astro... Jimin". Astro barks at me happily. "Hi Astro, you have very beautiful eyes". I patted him on his head and he wags his tails. Adorable.

*Hiss*. I heard Flower's jealously. "Astro meet Flower and Flower be nice". I told her. Flower was full on judging Astro like he had to had to pass her test. Which he looked like he pass cause the next thing we noticed, they both run away to play somewhere. "FLOWER BE GOOD!". I shouted and Jin laughs. "Come child let me show you around". I nod and I was dragged away.

His house made mine look a dog mat. He had everything. A spa, game room, a attic that was a bar, two basements two where they do that at?, A gym, a exercise room (there was a difference), and more. That's it, I'm moving.

"HYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU!". A voiced shouts from somewhere. "DON'T YELL IN MY DAMN HOUSE! I'M IN THE KITCHEN IN THE WEST WING". Yup, he has three kitchens. The door opened and time stopped.

We look at each other. Mystic. He was a mystic.... Like me.