Face to face with darkness

YOONGI'S POV

We heard Jimin's beautiful voice shout from the hall. Joel chuckled. "Well that answers that". Joel gets up and held out his hand. "Come Yoongi let's see if the Goddess can help you". I made my way to Joel and he picks me up. "So he can touch you but not my Dylan?". SinGi huffs and Dylan gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Like you wasn't about to threw him into another wall if I held him". He poked his nose and left. "We will never know, now will we!". SinGi shouted and followed his Beta. "What a strange couple". Joel chuckles and follows them.

I see Jimin standing in the middle of the hall with a frantic look on his face but did I care? Fuck no

I see Jimin standing in the middle of the hall with a frantic look on his face but did I care? Fuck no. Look at him. I groan at how Angelic he looked. I would have totally fucked him senseless in that hall without caring who sees us.

"Please stop, I'm beyond uncomfortable". I hear Joel say and I look up at him. "I can also hear your thoughts and it's sickening". He says and puts me down. I took that opportunity to run to Jimin.

"Ahhh!". Jimin sees me and instantly picks me up. I nuzzled my head in his neck to take in his beautiful scent of vanilla. "Whoever kitten this is, it's mine now". Jimin says with a dark tone that turned me on. "Well he already belongs to you Goddess". Joel said behind and Jimin was quick to turn to his voice.

"Joel!". Jimin said his name so sweetly that it made me hiss at him. "Is this your kitten Joel?". Jimin says tilting his head. "No that's Yoongi". Joel pointed at me. "YOONGI?!?". Jimin looks at me.

Jimin placed me and other kitten in the center of the living room. And of course our nosy ass friends was there to watch. You should have seen them. They had popcorn, candy and soda around them like they were going to watch a damn movie.

"Hurry up with the exotism already my beauty needs some sunlight". Jin says drinking his soda. "This is not a damn exotism mom!". Jimin said and rolls his eyes. Jimin then closes his eyes and he starts glowing. He says some weird shit and bam I was back to my sexy self with a black cloud around. Huh?

 Huh?

'Jimin you smelt nice and all but I could not fucking breath! That was fucking animal cruelty!". Yun? Oh crap. I look at our friends and those motherfuckers ran for their lives. I was in tears. The only people that was in the room besides Jimin and I was Joel, Dylan and Young.

"So... Is this the darkness you were talking about?". Young said looking at Yun like he was a science experiment. "Yes". I answered. "Fascinating". Joel says.

Joel was looking at Yun in wonder and delight. "He's scary looking but he has some dark but elegant aura around him". Joel was still studying Yun closely.

"Him, I like". Yun stated and stuck out his hand. "I'm Yun". Joel takes his hand to accept his handshake. "I'm Joel, the wolf of Caesar". Then Joel bows to Yun.

"I'm taking him Yoongi I swear". Yun chuckles. Our punk ass friends decided to join us again, just to asked Yun a load of questions. "What are you?". "How old are you?". "Do you want some make-up? cause your screaming for help with them ashy looking fingers". We turn to Jin. "Y'all bitches know it's true". He huffs and walks in the kitchen. "Why are you ruining my brother's life?". Jungkook.

Yun turns his head to my brother. "I didn't ruin his life nor do I plan on doing so, so you might want to get some information on a project before you fail at it". Yun tells him darkly. "I said what I said". Jungkook challenge him. "Hmm". Yun eyes Jungkook and smiles.

"So you have the mark of Heraway huh? I thought Namjoon would have it". Yun laughs but no ones joins in. "H-he stills has the mark?". TaeHyung says shaking. I look at Jimin but his head was down. "Jimin". I called to him using my Alpha voice.

"Does he still have that mark? And look at me". I ordered and he looks at me and nods. TaeHyung starts crying and I tried to hold my anger but it didn't work.

"What the hell Jimin!?!? I thought you said that kid could do anything! But he couldn't take off that mark from his chest! So what happened!?!". Jungkook was all I have left by blood and I'll be damn if I lose him too.

"Woah calm down Yoongi and let Jim....". "To hell with that! How about you can you do something?!??". I yelled at Yun but he said nothing. "Yoongi sto...". I cut Jungkook off. "Seriously Jungkook what!?!? That damn kid was unless!". I was red and pissed.

I should have paid attention and saw Jimin cry and I should have stopped when I had a chance.