Bloodbath

YOONGI'S POV

"Kill them all".

(This gif gives me life)

That was the first thing I say when I walk into the Jin's restaurant. After dealing with Jin, I followed Jimin here and the things I heard pissed me the fuck off.

"Alpha Daddy!!!". Jimin screamed and ran to my side. "Hey Queen". I said, kissed his cheek and put my arm protectively around his waist. "So these bastard been touching what's mine huh?". I say with venom in my voice. "Yes...". Jimin says and put his head down. Making my beautiful Goddess sad is like staring at the sun you shouldn't do it.

"I want every fucking Alpha here DEAD!". I shouted. Namjoon, Young and Jungkook was quick to do what I said. I shielded my Queen from all the blood that was going everywhere. I watch in delight as I saw my family kill every Alpha in this place. I need to make a damn announcement to all these Alphas to NOT touch my fucking Queen.

I growled at the thought of Alphas touching my Jimin. I'm killing their families next. "It's almost over right Yoon-Yoon?". I heard Jimin say in a quiet voice behind me. He's shaking, my poor baby. I turn around to give him a hug. "Yes darling, it's almost over". I whisper in his ear. "Ok".

After the blood fest was over, I told Young to take Jimin back home. He's doesn't need to be here around these dead bodies. "Jungkook...". I said. "Yes bro?". He replied. "Call someone to clean this up". Jungkook nodded and ran out. "Namjoon". I said but I heard nothing. I look to see where he was and I see him with panic look on his face staring at the front door. And of course standing there....

"Jin".