The dream

Yoongi's pov

I walked in my house sleepy. Jungkook went to kill one more person for the day and Namjoon was cleaning up his mess at that bastard's pack house. "Young, I'm going to sleep, run the house and tell my men they did a good job today". I walked off after I said that. The men and women that work for me is my family. If you mess with them in any way, I will kill you.

I took a quick shower and went to the love of my life, my bed. If I could I would marry it. I slide into the sheets and not even three seconds past till I was gone.

*Giggles* "Hey... Yo wake your ass up and worship me you fucking cotton candy wannabe". My eyes shot open with a killing rage. "WHAT!!!". I yelled... At nothing? "Boy this is a dream jackass". The voice says with sass. "Umm... Wh...". "I'ma stop you right there". A hand appeared front of my face. "Ok so to make a long story short the answer is fuck no and fuck off". The voice deadpans. "The hell are you talking about?". I asked.

"You're going to met a omega VERY shortly and I'm not having that". The voice said sarcastically. "Oh". I can feel myself smirking. I licked my lips. "Tell me about this omega". I REALLY wanted to know. "Boy ew". The voice made a gagging noise. I was dumbfounded.

"The hel... I didn't even finish before I was cut off. "Look Casper...". 'Casper'. I thought to myself. What the hell is a Casper? "I don't want you and never will copy?". The voice sounded like it was waiting for a answer.

"Sorry voice boy but I get what I want by force". I grinned proudly just to be laughed at by the voice. "Bitch you sounded like you had a choice which was a-fucking-dorable". The voice continued laugh then stops.

"I'm not like other omegas you pitiful Alpha, I refuse to be own like a sex toy to any of y'all, I don't need a Alpha to make me happy nor do I need to feel scared to watch over my back because of enemies that YOU or other Alphas made over the years". The voice boomed in the darkness. Then it continued.

"I don't want to feel scared when I have pups and wondering if someone's out to get me every FUCKING NIGHT! You Alphas have nothing to fear but Omegas do and y'all will never understand what we go through". The voice sounded so angry. It kind of turned me on. "Calm down". I said returning the hate I was receiving... Big mistake. All of the sudden I couldn't breath.

I started gasping for air. I can hear the voice giggle at me. "Poor Alpha". The voice chuckles again. "Even though this is your dream, I control it". I can feel the air back in lungs again. "Once again Alpha the answer is no". The voice disappears and I'm sucked back into darkness. "Freaky". Soul says.

"Shut up Soul".