Yoonmin wedding

YOONGI'S POV

                   One year later

I am panicking. Today was Jimin's and I wedding and I was throwing up. "You about to mess up your suit and Jin is going to set fire to your insides". Namjoon said to me. "Why the fuck are you here anyway?". I asked. Three months ago, Jin found out he was pregnant with twins and he was excited. "Jin is sleeping, so I came to say hi and good luck". Namjoon said. I huffed. "I should be saying that to you". He blushed.

Namjoon was going to propose to Jin at the after party. He asked Jimin and I for permission and Jimin, without even asking me said yes. "Yoongi, you have my ring right? Young said he gave it to you". Namjoon asked playing with his fingers. I laughed. "I do". I said and went to get the ring.

 I said and went to get the ring

"Here". I said giving him his ring. "THANK YOU!". Namjoon yells. He gave me a hug and ran out the room before Jin woke up. "You alright?". My brother asked. "I'm fine now Kook". I told him. "Good because the wedding starts in 10 minutes". Jungkook said and I fell on the ground.

"This asshole is going to make the Goddess cry, I'm going to kill him when he wakes up". "Xia, relax he'll wake up". "If he doesn't, I'll marry Jimin". I shot up and looked at Mr. Kim. "Well hello there Yoongi". Mr. Kim smiles at me. I growled at him. Mr. Kim laughs.

"Relax, I won't take him from you but if you hurt him, I will make him mines". He winks at me and leaves. "That fucking asshole". Xia and Jungkook laughs. "Let's go bro, it's starting, you ready?". Jungkook asked. "I'm ready".

 "I'm ready"

I was waiting at the alter with Jungkook as my best man, Namjoon and SinGi. Young was going to do the ceremony. Yulia, TaeHyung, and Jimin's mom was the bride mates. Jin was the maid of honor. He forced Jimin to give him that title.