Chapter 3-Dark Soaring

Talia Kings POV

Clarke, Wells and I had just come out of the drop ship, Clarke couldn't find anything to sew my wrist up with so she said she would suture it later, when everyone was not as shocked from being on the ground and would help her, instead she tightly bandaged it up.

Everyone was surrounding John Murphy and Finn, John Murphy started to step closer to him, when Octavia Came forwards "Hey Spacewalker," She stopped behind Finn who turned around to face her, "rescue me next." Finn smiled at her.

Clarke and I walked forward as Murphy grabbed Miller. Bellamy was next to Octavia before we got to her."What?" Octavia questioned. "He's cute."

Bellamy glanced back before saying "He's a criminal."

Octavia leaned closer "They're all criminals."

"O, I came down here to protect you." He walked off and grabbed her wrist, causing Octavia to follow closely.

"I don't need protecting," Octavia yanked her wrist out of his hand, "I have been locked up all my life, in some way or other, I am done following orders." Bellamy looked down, "I need to have fun Bell," Bell must be his nickname. "I need to do something crazy just because I can, and no one is -including you- is going to stop me."

"I can't stay with mom" Bellamy started.

"Now what are you talking about," Octavia sighed.

"I did something okay?" Bellamy checked over his shoulder and looked at me where I was with Clarke, before pulling Octavia away, "To get you on the dropship, something they will kill me for when they come down, I can't say what it is just yet but you have to trust me,"He paused as Octavia looked away, "You do still trust me don't you."

Octavia nodded. "Yeah."

Clarke and I was trying to bring back those who died, and I was eavesdropping into Bellamy and Octavias conversation. Finn walked up, "So, Mount Weather, when do we leave?" Clarke stared up while I was busy tilting his head back and keeping his mouth open, as Clarke Instructed.

Wells glared at Finn, stopping helping me, Clarke got up. "Right now," She turned around to Wells and I, "We'll be back tomorrow with food."

"How are the two of you going to carry food for a hundred," I could tell Wells didn't want Finn and Clarke alone, and as he was nice to me I decided I would volunteer to go in a while.

Finn turned around and dragged two others to us one wore goggles on his head and the other had a maroon jacket. They both looked confused. "Four of us," Finn spoke, "Can we go now?"

"Sounds like a party," Octavia walked over to us. "Make it five."

"Hey what the hell are you doing," Bellamy walked over.

"Going for a walk." The way she put it made it sound like a question.

"Nope."I said, but when I was about to finish my sentence he cut in.

He said, "See, even she agrees."

Bellamy Blake POV

"I exist as well you know, Its six." Talia said and Clarke turned to her, and shook her head.

"Talia," she spoke, "you can hardly walk, stay here. You are less likely to get hurt here." Truth I agreed, I had hardly known her a day, but she had already grown on me, She was like Octavia, someone I needed to protect, but this kind of Octavia was different, I knew that already, I not want to let her get hurt.

Talia King POV

"Hey," Clarke said stepping forward and grabbed Finns wrist, were his wristband is, "Were you trying to take this off," I looked closer at it and accidently bumping into Octavia with my wrist bashing onto her side, the one with a cut on it.