Chapter 26-Chocolate Fantasy

A while ago I was released from a quarantine ward, in Mount Weather. I now was walking into the mess hall. Seeing my people be spoken to by a lady at the front.

Monty and Jasper turned around and saw me, "Talia!" They raced over and wrapped their arms around me, causing me to laugh, after a large amount of hugs and 'hi's the lady spoke.

"We'll start now shall we?" Keenan Mykulak said, chuckling lightly, "Your packet contains everything you need to know about Mount Weather, which I promise is not confusing as the map on page one make it up to look. You came from level three, which houses our medical facility."

"Clarke" Jasper said, turning around, I looked over at where he was looking, I saw Clarke, wearing clean clothes. I raced over with Jasper and pulled her into a hug, not wanting to let go, still upset about Bellamy and Finn, who are now dead.

"Hi" Jasper hugged her, "you're okay."

"Hey." Monty smiled at her.

"Hi. Finn and Bellamy?" She asked, implying what she was saying.

"They- They-" I just shook my head, not wanting to think about it.

"Clarke, they-" Jasper hesitated, looking over at Monty, holding me close, letting me sob into his shoulder, he lowered his voice, even though he knew I knew what he was going to say, "they didn't make it."

"We don't know that." She looked back at me, "What about Raven?"

I shook my head against Monty's shoulder, feeling his hand stroke my hair softly.

"Welcome, Clarke. If you have any questions, I'm Keenan." She smiled, before leaving.

Later I was sitting next to Monty and Jasper, eating some of the brownies

"You have to try this pie." Jasper pushes his plate towards Monty and I. Monty pushed his fork into it.

"Oh, my God. What is it?" Monty asked, as I pushed my fork into it.

"I don't know, but it's great. Mm. My turn." Jasper said, leaning over to grab some of my brownies and then looking over at Monty for him to share.

"No fair!" I pouted, "Monty not sharing."

"What, this?" He pointed down at his plate, "Nah. Neither of you will like it. The pies way better."

"Really? Okay. Oh." Jasper and Monty started goofing around. I looked up and saw Clarke approaching, I waved her over, Jasper and Monty stopped when they saw her.

"Hey." She sat opposite me.

"Clarke." Jasper looked at her.

"Sit down and pretend you're happy to see me." Clarke hissed at us.

"We are happy to see you." Jasper smiled, chocolate stuck on his teeth.

"Why wouldn't we be?" I asked.

"You have to try the chocolate cake." Monty told Clarke.

"Oh, it is so on." Jasper challenged.

"At least me and Jasper are willing to share." I poked Monty on the cheek before grabbing some of his food shoveling it in my mouth.

"Hey!" Monty fake pouted, his smile obvious.

"I'm not eating their food." Clarke placed her booklet from Keenan on the table, open to the map. "Look. They gave us a map with no exits. I need you to tell me everything you've seen. Every room, every hallway, every way out."

"Are you crazy?" I closed the booklet. "Because right now I'm getting crazy vibes. They gave us food. Food! What more could we want? There's no rationing here, and the food is amazing!"

"True." Jasper nodded. "Way out? Look around you Clarke. There's no one hunting us here. First time in our lives we're not hungry. Why would we want to leave, like Talia said there's no rationing here."

"Because we have friends out there who need our help." Clarke tells us, reminding me of Bellamy.

I blinked fast trying to stop the tears from leaking out. "Friends who aren't even alive."

"They are looking for survivors, and they're way better equipped to find them than we are." Jasper said.

"This place is to good to be true." Clarke looked around, as if trying to find flaws.

"You're bumming me out. I'm gonna get more cake." Jasper stood up walking off in search of the glorious cake.

After a minute Clarke got up and left.

Timeskip

"For the past and future we serve." Dante said, apparently he was the leader here.

"We give thanks." The crowd chanted, I looked around confused, what was happening?

"Good health, good food, and good company. And the blessing of new friends."

"We give thanks."

"He was damn right about about good food." I told Monty, laughing lightly.

A/N short chapter, but I am now doing an episode at a time, SO EXCITED THAT I AM ON SEASON 2!!! I know no one cares about my excitement for writing this season, I have some plans Mwhahaha totally not planning on giving her a reason to be really upset at a certain someone's death.