Chapter 9-The next destiny

Talia Kings POV

I was inside camp, keeping an eye on Clarke as she knelt by Wells grave, I thought she would want to be alone, maybe with Finn but not me. "You are going to have to tell her." I whipped round seeing Octavia, "It's not doing you any favours hiding it." I nodded and went over to Clarke and Finn.

"Hey Clarke, can I speak to you?" I asked her.

"Sure." She smiled at me before giving Finn a look that told him to go away for a minute.

"Listen, I know you probably won't believe me, but hear me out." I told her, "You're my half sister, I think i'm apart of the reason your dad was floated." I looked down.

"What do you mean?" She quizzically looked at me.

"I mean, that I was locked away for years as I am not a only child." I begged her with my eyes to believe me.

"Then why did you never tell me?" Clarke stared at me and I shrugged even though I knew the answer. Finn walked back to her and I crutched away, back to Octavia.

"How did it go?" Octavia asked me. I took her over to a log, so I could redo the bandage on my leg.

"It went okay, she seemed mad, but for the most part believed me." I wrapped the bandage tighter and got up Octavia passing me my crutches.

I saw Clarke walk out of the dropship, I hadn't even noticed that Clarke went in there. I saw no glint of silver on her wrist and I realised she had her wristband off.

I ran over to Bellamy. "Why did you get one of your little minions to take Clarkes wristband off?"

"No, all of them are outside, none of them have been ordered to do that." Bellamy looked down at me.

"Anyway, why haven't I been assigned a job?" I looked at up him, seeing that he was staring at me, I then saw how close we were and tried to take a step back, but Bellamys wrist caught mine and kept me close to him.

"Because I haven't seen you all day."

"That's a lie and you know it. You was watching Octavia with me, making sure I didn't hurt her. Whats the reason." I dared to glance up at him.

He stayed silent. "Fine I'll help Charlotte then." I went over to Charlotte.

I heard Murphy yell "hey!" I stopped slightly, then continued when I realised he was talking to the guy in front of me who had stopped working. I heard Murphy's feet behind mine. "You think the grounders are going to sit around and wait for us to finish the wall.

"Says you, your not doing anything." I continued away from Murphy and the guy who stopped.

"Maybe we should get the little girl and the weak idiot to do the lifting for you." Murphy ignored my comment.

"I just need some water, okay?" He was on the ground, I wanted to turn around and insult Murphy, but he would just ignore me, like most people seem to be doing recently. "Then I'll be fine."

"Murphy, get this guy some water." I heard Bellamy and felt a pair of eyes on me and helped Charlotte. Charlotte nudged me and pointed. I looked over and saw Bellamy staring at us, I waved feeling uncomfortable under his gaze and went back to to helping Charlotte with the ropes. "You got this?" Bellamy asked us, indicating towards where the guy had left off.

Me and Charlotte went over to it, with both bent down slightly trying to pick it up, I wasn't much help. Bellamy reached out stopping us "Hey, hey, hey, just kidding." His hand was on mine, and I instantly felt a bit safer. 'What's wrong with me?' I thought as Bellamy started to lift the long stick of wood himself and walked away.

"Can I do your hair now." I looked down at Charlotte. "I'm sure he would let us off because of you." I nodded my head.

"There's not much I can do anyway, and he'll have to let you off because your so young." I sat on the ground, he sitting on a long and I felt her hands rake through my hair and she started to do it. I saw Murphy go up to the kid on the ground and undo his fly. I quickly got up feeling her hands pull on my hair a bit, before I covered her eyes.

"Murphy!" I yelled hoping he would stop, he just turned and winked at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you man," The kid got off the ground. People pulled him and Murphy apart when he pushed Murphy back.

"You wanted a water break." Murphy spoke back and zipped his fly back up, I let go of Charlotte's eyes. "Get back to work."

I sat back down and Charlotte did my . Suddenly Murphy came over as she was tying the last one up. "You should be working." He stepped towards Charlotte and I got in front of her.

"And what are you going to do about it?" I smirked at him. He slapped me and shoved me over, when I took a step towards Charlotte I got up, hissing as weight went on my bad leg, and got in front of Charlotte again. He grabbed my hair and throw me behind him. turning around, about to fight me.

"Murphy stop!" Bellamy yelled and rushed to my side, I groaned in pain, my bad leg was twisted in an odd angle, he picked me up and Charlotte followed me into the dropship. He laid me on the table. Charlotte left.

"You seem like a sister to her. You must be close." Bellamy looked at me.

"I guess, but I'm a bit protective of her. Can you please make sure Murphy doesn't hurt her?" I fell into a dreamless sleep.

A/N 999 Words this chapter!