Chapter 10- Lover of rose

Talia Kings POV

When I awoke Bellamy was gone, I got up, grabbed my crutches and made my way outside. and Murphy grabbed me, picking me up. I screamed in pain. "We can use her!" Murphy told four other people. They walked off and I fainted from the pain.

I awoke in the forest due to them screaming, I looked up seeing rope burns and blood around his face. "Charlotte! I know your out here!" He looked down at me and smirked. "Lets see if your friend cares enough about you to save you!" He laughed.

"I'm over here!" I heard Charlotte scream. My eyes widened, they was going to hurt Charlotte. I heard her scream shout "NO, Bellamy! I'm over here!" I wanted Charlotte to hide and stop scream because they was heading towards the screams. "PUT ME DOWN!"

Soon we was on a cliff, Bellamy and Charlotte was on the edge, "You can't fight all of us, and if you try, your precious little girlfriend will get hurt, that's right, I see the way you look at her." Murphy placed me on the ground, surprisingly, and I lent against the tree, trying to stand up, but falling over each time, I gave up and just listened.

"I can still take a few of you with me." Bellamy said walking forward.

"Bellamy!" Clarke screamed and looked at Murphy, "This has gone to far. Just calm down and we can talk about this."

There was a pause before Murphy grabbed Clarke. "I'm sick of listening to you talk!" I was grabbed harshly and pulled over next to Clarke. Clarke was pushed away and I was taken into Murphy's hold. I screamed and tried fight, but I had to put all my concentration onto keeping my injured leg off the ground as I didn't have my crutches. "I will slit her throat"

"No, please!" Charlotte's eyes welled up with tears. "Please don't hurt her." Her gaze turned to me.

"Don't hurt her?" Murphy said looking at Charlotte, "okay, I'll make you a deal, if you come with me right now I will let her go." He jabbed his finger into my neck and held the knife closer to my neck, slicing my skin slightly, he noticed and took the knife away, hovering it but still holding it against my neck.

"No Charlotte!" I shook my head at her. "Charlotte don't you dare do it. You have a whole life ahead of yourself. I don't, I will die soon anyway!"

She looked down and Bellamy held a hand in front of her, noticing his hesitation to hurt me. Charlotte started to fight Bellamy as he kept her from running up to me. "No I have to!" She screamed.

"Murphy this is not happening" Bellamy walked towards Murphy and I. I saw the pain in Charlotte's eyes.

"I can't let any of you get hurt anymore!" Charlotte spoke shaking her head, Bellamy turned towards her. "Not because of me." She gulped. "Not after what I did." The pain seemed to flood her eyes before she turned and ran off the cliff.

"CHARLOTTE!" I screamed, The knife pushed in my neck due to how big it had grown due to my shout.

Murphy was the only thing keeping me upright. I could feel his eyes burn into me, but I kept my eyes where Charlotte was.

Bellamy Charged at Murphy and Punched him in the gut and grabbed me, passing me over to Finn. I would have stopped this fight breaking out, but I couldn't do anything but stare off of the cliff. "Bellamy stop!" Clarke ran over. "You'll kill him."

Finn placed me down. and then walked forward.

"He deserves to die!" Bellamy yelled.

"We don't decide who lives and dies, not down here." Clarke screamed.

"So help me if you say the people have a right to decide."

"No I was wrong before." I fainted. again, there must be something wrong with me, I was fainting all the time now.

I woke up, I could feel arms around me, a bit to tight and I grunted. "How is it we are always like this angel?" He sighed thinking I was still unconscious. I shifted slightly and fell asleep.

I awoke on a table and felt a heavy weight on my leg. I swung my leg off the table and fell. But managed to limp outside without the crutches seeing Monty doing experiments. Bellamy saw me and helped me over.

"You should be in bed." He muttered in my ear. but let me stay.

A pain hurt my wrist making me grab it, I didn't have my wristband on anymore but it still hurt. Bellamy looked down at me, "You okay?"

I nodded, the room had darkened significantly, so my vision was very good, but I thought I saw his eyes flicker down to my lips then back to my eyes.

"What happened?" I turned around to see Clarke step towards Monty's 'experiment'.

"I think we just fried all the wristbands." Monty sighed.

Clarke and Finn left, Jasper sank down the wall and Bellamy scooped me up, making me shriek slightly and carried me out.

"You should be in bed." He told me again.

My eyes flickered down to his lips and I took the first bold move.

"Not without you in it." I kissed him.