Chapter 15-Star of Man

Talia Kings POV

Bellamy walked towards the grounder.

"Hey." Clarke yelled banging on the door. "Hey! Open the door!" I rushed over to the hatch and opened it. and Clarke climbed through with Octavia not far behind. "Get out my way Miller! Now!"

Clarke walked over to the ladder and held a knife in front of the grounders face, "Whats on this."

"What are you talking about." Bellamy asked from behind Clarke.

"He poisoned the blade." Clarke kept the knife in front of the grounder. "All this time he knew Finn was gonna die no matter what we did. What is it!" Clarke was desperate, I could tell by her voice.

"Please, Tell us what is on the blade." I tried to be nice to the grounder, but the grounder didn't say anything.

"Is there a antidote?" Clarke yelled.

"Guys he doesn't understand you." Octavia tried to explain.

"The viles!" Bellamy ran towards a corner, and grabbed a bag.

"He'd have to be stupid to have a poison around this long with no antidote." Clarke ruffled through the bag. "Which one!"

"Answer the question!" Bellamy yelled, I winced feeling even more nauseous and fainted.

Bellamy Blakes POV and a TIMESKIP

Monty pulled a blanket over Talia's unconscious form, She sighed, and grabbed Monty's hand, I instantly felt jealous, I tried going over there, but Clarke put her hand out to stop me.

"She won't want to see you." Clarke told me. I walked to her anyways.

"Go away." I instructed Monty, and yanked his hand out of Talia's and replaced it with my own. She rolled over and her hand slid away from me. Monty went to the other side of her and tucked the blanket under her chin. "I said go away!" Monty just shook his head and stood there, gazing at Talia.