Chapter 18-Silken Spark

Talia King's POV

I woke up to Bellamy Screaming "Stop!" He started running, Bellamy ran for a while.

Bellamy looked around fearful, then he fell over, he cradled me in his arms and kissed me on my forehead."Please kill me. Kill me! I deserve it. Please. I can't fight anymore, just please leave her out of this." Bellamy cried out.

"Bellamy whats going on!" I yelled at him, He just kept on looking around.

"What am I supposed to do?" Bellamy stared at a empty spot in the sky. "Argh. Argh..."

I put my hand on Bellamys cheek, he lent into my palm slightly. I looked at where he was staring and saw Dax. "Because you're gonna get it."

Dax cocked a gun in his hand, Bellamy turned, putting his back to Dax, and moving me away from Dax. I tried to move so I could save him but his arms were to tight around my waist.

"I love you angel don't ever forget that." Bellamy tells me.

"Nothing personal." The gun Dax is holding shots, but the gun misfires. Dax reloads while Bellamy reaches out, and pretends he's holding a gun.

"Put it down Dax." Clarke walks forward, and Dax turns around. Bellamy uses the time to tell me to run. I just shake my head.

"Should've stayed down there Clarke. I tried not to kill you, but here you are, and Shumway said no witnesses." Dax continues pointing the gun at Clarke.

"What is he talking about?" Clarkes gaze goes to Bellamy and I on the floor.

"Shumway set it up. He gave me the gun to shoot the chancellor." Bellamy looked at her.

"Walk away now, and I won't kill you." Dax turns to look at me then turns back to Clarke. "Both of you."

"Take the deal angel." Bellamy whispers in my ear. I shake my head.

"I'm not leaving you." I mutter back." You die, I die."

"Put it down." Clarke tells Dax.

"Your choice."

Clarke pulls the trigger of her gun but the gun missfiresand Dax successfully fires off a few rounds.

"NOO!" Bellamy and I yell. Bellamy charges at Dax, tackling him to the ground. I run over to where Clarke was, luckily she was behind the tree.

She uses her gun as a blunt instrament. "Get the hell off him."

Dax hits Clarke in the stomach, and I tackle Dax to the ground. Dax flips us over so I am lying on the ground, Dax starts choking me. luckily before long, Bellamy shoves a bullet into Daxs neck, effectively killing him.

"You okay?" Bellamy shoves Dax off me.

I simply nod and crawl over to the tree that Clarke is sitting against. I put my head on her lap and Bellamy comes over and places his legs under mine.

"This isn't your blood is it?" Clarke brushes strands of hair away from my neck, and pulled her finger away, showing me the blood on it.

"I don't think so." I say, "I don't remember having my neck get cut."

Clarke nods and looks at Bellamy. "Your okay."

"No, I'm not, my mother," Bellamy pauses, breathing in deeply, "If she knew what i've done, who I am, she raised me to do better, to be good."

"Bellamy-" Clarke spoke.

"And all I do is hurt people. I'm a monster."

"Bellamy, If it weren't for you,"I paused to look at Clarke while sitting up, " both of you, I would be dead. Maybe not physically, but mentally, You have kept me sane, I don't know what I would do without you." I pulled Bellamy into a hug.

"Hey... You have saved my life today. You may be a total ass half the time, but I need you. We all need you. None of us would've survived this place if it wasn't for you. You want forgiveness, fine, I'll give it to you. You're forgiven, ok, but you can't run, Bellamy. You have to come back with us. You have to face it." Clarke tells him, and joins the hug.

"Like you faced your mom?" Bellamy sighs.

"Your right. I don't want to face my mom. I don't want to face any of it. All I think about everyday is how we are gonna keep everyone alive, but we don't have a choice."

"Jaha will kill me when he comes down." Bellamy tells us.

"Wait you're worried about Jaha killing you?" I tilt my head slightly. Clarke and Bellamy look at me questioningly. "I used to have to see him all the time on the ark, I think he might listen to me."

"Can we do it later then?" Bellamy asks.

"Whenever your ready." I tell him and Clarke nods. and we sit there panting for a while, before getting up to go back to camp.

"You want a piggyback?" Bellamy asks not giving me time to answer before I am somehow on his back with Clarke carrying all three of our bags.

Somewhere on the way back I fall asleep.

"Let the grounders come." Bellamy said loudly, waking me up, I get off his back and he lets me down, I walk over to Octavia and Monty, and Octavia walks away from us.

"Hey," I look at him, ignoring the conversation in the background.

"Hey," Monty looks up to meet my eyes. His eyes widen, "What happened?" He reaches out, tucking hair behind my ear.

"Just the usual, get attacked by people." I smile. "It's not my blood, it's Daxs. He attacked Bellamy and I while we was in the forest."

"You was with Bellamy? Did he hurt you!" Monty spun me around checking me over for any hint of harm.

"Don't be silly Monty, He saved me actually, same with Clarke." I told him, Monty let out a sigh of relief.

"Talia, We are going to go talk to Jaha." Bellamy tells me.

I wave to say bye to Monty.

"Mr Blake, I've wanted to talk to you for some time now." Jaha says once we enter the tent.

"Please Jaha, He didn't mean to, he had to, to protect Octavia. He saved us all." I explain looking at Clarke for backup.

"Before you do, I'd like to say something. When you sent us down here, you sent us to die, but miraculously, most of us are still alive. In large part, that is because of him, because of Bellamy. He's one of us, and he deserves to be pardoned of his crimes just like the rest of us." Clarke tells him.

"I appreciate your point of view, but it's not that simple."

"You think that letting an innocent man off is difficult!" I stand up outraged.

"It is if you know who on the Ark wants you dead." Bellamy pulls me over to him.

"Bellamy Blake, You are pardoned for your crimes. Now, tell me who gave you the gun."