Chapter 2-Silken shores

Talia King POV

The drop ship shook a lot as we plummeted down to earth, "We just passed through the earths atmosphere," I heard someone mutter.

Another bump happened and we all realised we are on the ground. Clarke unbuckled her seatbelt and mine after seeing my failed attempts at undoing it.

She climbed down the ladder and asked Wells to stay at the top to help me down.

"Stop," Clarke said when she was on the last rungs of the ladder, and started walking through the crowd of people and then she started speaking again, "the air could be toxic."

"If the air is toxic we are all dead anyway." I saw a guy at the entrance tell her, then I fell on the floor and someone pulled me up. I took in the guy who spokes appearance appearance, guards uniform, slicked back hair. 'Damn he could be really hot if he tried', I thought then shook the thought out of my mind internally scolding myself for that thought.

"Bellamy?" A strong voice spoke up, causing me to look back up at the person who helped me up, she climbed down from what she was standing on and walked through the crowd, 'Bellamy must be his name.' I thought to myself 'he turned around and looked at her. The girl walked closer, and I saw a smile on Bellamys face.

"God, look how big you are." Bellamy paused and the girl pulled him into a hug.

Once they pulled out of their embrace the girl looked down at Bellamys shirt, "The hell are you wearing." Bellamy looked down. "A guards uniform?"

"I borrowed it," Bellamy grabbed a bit of his shirt and yanked it ever so slightly before letting go. "To get on the dropship." Octavia stepped backwards slightly. "Someone's go to keep an eye on you." Bellamy was once again pulled into her embrace.

"Where's your wristband?" Clarke spoke up as I slowly walked forwards to beside her gingerly putting my weight on each leg 'as I hadn't walked a lot up in space my leg muscles could only just take my weight, which meant it would be way harder down here for me than everyone else.' I thought and mentally sighed.

"Do you mind?" The brunette whipped around and glared light daggers into Clarke "I haven't seen my brother in a year." Her words confused me slightly, she has a brother? How, Have the rules changed?" She turned back to her Brother.

"No one has a brother." Someones voice rang out, causing her to turn back to where the voice came from.

"That's Octavia Blake," another voice blurted out as murmurs started to grow louder, hurting my ears slightly, "The girl they found hidden in the floor." Octavias pupils widened slightly, and she lunged forward, slicing my wrist open slightly with her fingernails., I hardly registered anything besides the blood so I didn't think it was deep

"Octavia!" Bellamy spoke up as his hands grabbed her arms, "Octavia no!" His voice was calm but firm, freezing her slightly, "Lets give them something else to remember you by."

Octavias head whipped round and stared at him. "Like what" It sounded like she was about to cry, something I hadn't done since I saw my mother was floated. I sighed quietly and my hand went up, my wrist catching on the sharpest part of my clothing, for some reason my clothes had a metal rim at the bottom of them, causing the cutt to be deepened and I grumbled a bit in slight pain.

"Like being the first person on the ground in a hundred years, he smirked at her slightly as he kept holding her wrist. Octavia nodded and smiled at him.and they both turned around and Bellamy pulled a lever that opened the dropship door and a blast of light that looked like a explosion full my eyes, everything I could see was brown and green, it was the most color I think I have ever seen in my whole life. I could feel the ripple of the wind in my hair, knotting it further than it already was.

Octavia continued walking forward and stopped at the entrance and took a deep breath in through her nose and out her mouth making me want to copy her, Octavia started panting as she walked towards the edge of the platform omitting loud footsteps because of her boots clanking against the metal of the drop ship. She paused at the end again, making it as dramatic as possible and jumped down, looked around before screaming "We're back bitches!" She throw her hands in the air as she did so. When she was done everyone was on their way out as fast as they could while cheering.

Someone grabbed my wrist to drag me with them making me hiss in pain. They quickly let go and pick my hand up and flip it over, I saw who it was, Wells. "Talia," He gasped "We need to get you fixed up." He looked into my eyes and saw no reaction so he dragged me outside to where Clarke was, she was looking at a map she had in her hands, I saw everyone going mad and running around and hugging their friends. Clarke took one look at my wrist before telling me to go inside. Me and Wells walk back to the dropship and end up passing Finn on his way over to Clarke.

"Why so serious princess? Its not like we died in a fiery explosion." Finn tried to sass.

"Try telling that to the two guys who tried to follow you out of their seats." Clarke said in a completely serious voice.

"You don't like being called princess, do you princess?" Finn told Clarke in a way that could be perceived as joking.

"Do you see that peak over there?" They both was silent before she continued, so I'm assuming they looked at the peak, "Mount Weather, there's a radiation soaked forest between us and our next meal. They dropped us on the wrong damn mountain."

A/N 1020 words, I have just set alarms on my phone so I remember to update this :D