Chapter 34- Sage of Dread

Talia kings POV

I woke up, being dragged, my legs against the floor, sending sharp spikes of pain into my knee.

"For the last time. What is your name!" The one guard yelled at me, I saw the name tag on him, John Faith.

"She she mute?" The one dragged me asked.

"No." Another guard rounded the corner. "That's Talia King, the leader, and the one that Dr. Tsing wanted dead last, so she could wait for the life to be sucked out of her friends.

They dragged me into the bone marrow harvesting chamber, "New one, sir. One of the two leaders."

"Put her over there." Cage pointed at the corner, with handcuffs, Cage then turned to the guards and instructed them, "Take off their hoods."

I waited until we was walking past Cage. "Get off me, you sick bastard!" I knee the guard in the crotch, grabbing his keycard without him noticing, the kneed caused him to loosen his grip, I got my hands out and went to punch Cage, but he caught my hand and lead me to the wall, struggling to keep me from hurting him. He pushed my hands through handcuffs and l cupped them in, not noticing that I slid it onto the larger area of my wrist.

"Not so tough now are you." He sneered, locking the handcuff into the wall.

The prisoners hoods were taken off, revealing Monroe and someone older.

"Dad?" Miller asked.

"Nate!" Millers dad tried to stand but was struck down by a guard.

"No! You Bastards!" Miller screamed, trying to go over to his dead, but failing.

The guards removed the last two prisoners hood, revealing Kane and Abby.

"What is wrong with you people?" Kane struggled.

"Where's my daughter?" Abby questioned.

"She's talking about Clarke." Emerson told Cage.

"I'm sorry it had to come to this."

"He's dead." A doctor said, indicating at the noise where all the screaming was coming from.

"That's okay." Another doctor assured. "We've already got all of the marrow. Guards, we need another one."

"She's next." A guard said looking at Raven.

"No. No! Take me. Don't touch her! Don't touch her!"

"Get off!" Raven struggled against the guards and they zap her with an electric baton, making her go limp.

"Don't touch her! Don't touch her!" Wick go struck with the electric baton as well.

Raven was lifted onto the operating table.

"All right. Get a strap. Let's go." The doctor said. a

"Hey guards." I said loudly in a sing-song voice. "You forgot something."

The guard walked over trying to grab it, I slid my hands out and chucked it onto the other side of the room. "Go fetch."

"Dr. Tsing said if she tries anything she gets replaced." The guard told the others, unlocking the handcuffs. Raven was taken off the table. None of the guards realised that was my plan, stop them until Bellamy comes up with a better one.

"Hey, look it's the queen of bitchyness." I insult, Cage while being dragged past him.

"Wait." He tells the guards, waiting for them to stop before punching me in the stomach, "strap her up, tight as you can, she will pull something."