Chapter 12-Dreams of nothing

Talia Kings POV

Suddenly Octavia was thrown over a shoulder, and I was thrown over the other, and we was carried away, His hands covered our mouths as he quickly squatted down, I saw a girl, from our side run past, I wanted to yell, but I couldn't. She was shot by a spear, and I was carried away, and Octavia was trailing behind.

"My leg." Octavia spoke, putting her hand against a tree, "I need to rest."

The grounder carried me towards Octavia, and picked her up bridle style, and shifted me so that my legs was trailing across the ground, with my stomach on his shoulder.

"Thank you, you saved our lives." Octavia thanked him, his just looked at her while walking. "That girl back there, I knew her, if she's here then so's my brother, so please. you have to help them too."

I stared ahead, just waiting to go back to camp. I was starting to trust this grounder, but I knew I shouldn't.

"You don't understand me do you?" Octavia throw her head back, most likely from frustration.

He continued walking, then placed us on the ground. opening a trapdoor thing, then looked at us, he grabbed Octavia and I in the same style as before. When we was at the bottom, he placed Octavia and I on the ground.

"Why are you taking care of us?" Octavia asked him. "You found us at the bottom of that ravine. fixed my knee."

She stopped talking as he grabbed some chains and put them on Octavia, "What the hell are you doing?"

He moved over to me and put them on me as well.

He locked us to a loop on the wall then walked out. Octavia was crying, She lent into me, and I just sat there, my emotions was fading away again, slowly.

Eventually he was inside the cave again. We turned around without knowing he was behind us, Octavia punched him in the face, making him make a Omph sound. as the contact had slammed him towards the ground. Octavia kicked him so that he was lying on the ground. I saw the key in his hand, and Octavia lent down and grabbed it, unlocking herself, she glanced towards the door as a noise came from there, she quickly unlocked me as well.

"Bellamy!" Octavia cried out and I turn around to see him there. I didn't want to see him, he lied to me, sleep with other girls, and pushed me over.

"Octavia!" He hadn't seen me yet, I pushed myself into the wall. "Is Talia with you, Are you alright? Monroe watch the entrance!" Bellamy helped Octavia stand up, then looked around and saw me.

I backed away as he stepped towards me.

"Talia!" He tried to bring me into a hug, but I stepped away to avoid him from touching me, stepping on the leg that seemed to be broken. I screamed and slipped into a dreamless slip.

I awoke as we was heading inside camp.

"Clarke! Wheres Clarke." One of the boys yelled.

I realised I was being carried again, and twisted to see Bellamy smile at me.

I rolled out of his arms. He bent down to pick me up.

"No stay back!" I backed away groaning lightly. "I would rather die out here then be carried by you." I had back into the inside side of the wall.

I saw several emotions flash through his eyes, did I see hurt?

"Get Clarke now!" Jasper yelled.

"I'm here whats up?" Clarke ran through the crowd and saw me on the floor, I pointed at Finn, who I had just saw the knife in his chest.

"Finn?" She rushed up to the guy in Jasper's arms and reached for his neck, checking for a pulse. "He's alive. No that was a good call." She told Jasper who said something I couldn't hear.

Suddenly Bellamy picked me up, I wasn't paying attention, and then tried to roll out of his arms, but his hands created a barricade. I didn't want to create a scene, "Bellamy put me down."

He shook his head and took me into the dropship. and placed me down on a table, that I had been on enough times to call my own. "Leave me alone." I told him and he simply sat down shaking his head.

"Not ever, angel." He stayed by me even though I kept asking him to leave.

Soon The group was in here, crowding around Jasper, I tried to get up to go help, but a hand went onto my stomach.

Octavia came over to me and Bellamy started talking to her. I zoned out. Just hearing the change in the volume of their voices. Suddenly Octavia left and Bellamy sat back down next to me. I rolled to the other side of the table away from him.

Bellamy looked outside of the dropship and ran outside to shut the gate. "A storms coming." I heard him say.

Emotionless -The 100 Bellamy Blake Fanfiction-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें