Chapter 21-Live Fire

Talia Kings POV

A sudden urge to vomit woke me up from my sleep, I keeled over and started to regurgitate my food and blood on the floor, I knew something was wrong as soon as I saw the dark blood, so I got up, my fingers uselessly clutching at any object that would help me stay steady. I ducked under the tent flap and started heading towards the dropship, but I stumbled near a tent and Fox caught me.

"Woah, steady there," She then looked up at my face and let go of me, "Talia! Your face."

I put my fingers on my cheeks and felt a sticky liquid, near my eyes, some of it dry. Suddenly footsteps was heard to my left and I looked over, seeing Bellamy, He seemed to know what was happening, he picked me up and went to the dropship.

"Put me down you'll get sick." I told him, worried that he would. "Its just a minor illness."

"It's not minor," Clarke said once Bellamy and I was inside the dropship, "It's biological warfare. Place her on the table and get a cloth," She continues tending to someone else who had blood on their face.

Bellamy told a kid to move, and on closer inspection, I realise it was Murphy. Murphy unsteadily rose from a hammock, stumbling a bit before settling on the ground. I was placed on the hammock and Bellamy went and got a cloth and started wiping the blood off my face, causing me to wince as the blood got wiped away.

Then I fell asleep.

The never ending darkness suddenly stopped as a scene took place.

"You couldn't save me." A girl popped up, and I immediately recognised her as Charlotte, "You should have died that night, I was just too weak to see it, but I'm stronger now." A giggle erupted from her throat. "C'mon Talia, You have to face your demons." Another demonic chuckle ripped through her, and all of a sudden I was surrounded by all the delinquents that had died.

"You know to run." Trina and Pascal hinted towards there cause of death.

Atoms face started blistering over. Wells lying on the ground, blood gushing out of his neck and suddenly his fingers fall of. Charlotte falling into a deep hole, her scream echoing around. Glen and his friend floating then hitting a invisible object and falling to the ground. The list just continued, John Mbege, Diggs, Roma Bragg, Dax, The guilt overwhelmed me even though it wasn't my fault.

"You know what to do." They all surrounded me. Charlotte walking forward. "You can just end it." Charlotte reached up and yanked on my hair lightly, and my hair turned into the braids she once did on me, that I kept in as long as I could, seemingly perfect. The pull just stung a bit on my scalp but didn't hurt that much.

"Just end it." The chanting started.

Unexpectedly, a figure leaped through the air and landed right in front of me, her back to me, then another two appeared from the sides both shorter than the first. I recognized them, It was Charlotte and Wells to the side of my mom.

The three of them clicked their fingers, and the scenery changed, the delinquents faded and the first Charlotte yelled out "Face your demons."

The scenery was a coffee shop, fairy lights strung up, windowed fogged up, snow drifting down on the other side of them.

"This was the world before praimfaya." My mom told me, walking up to the counter, with a display of all sorts of treats. "What would you like?"

"Hot chocolate." Wells and Charlotte answered at the same time. Hot chocolate? It sounded good.

"Hot chocolate?" I said, sounding confused. Mom nodded before turning back and ordering four Hot chocolates.

"Go grab a table." She nodded towards the rows of tables and chairs.

I held a table and looked up confused. I saw Wells and Charlotte sitting at a corner table so I walked over to them, sat down and asked them what was happening.

"This is what happens after death, you can go to any place in time and just see it." Wells explained as if it answered everything. (A/N Sorry to anyone who believes in something after death that isn't this, I'm just using this to add Wells, Charlotte and the Mom back in the story, so some of Talia's questions got answered, plus it seemed fun, for me anyways.)

"Yeah..." I shuffled a bit in my seat, uncomfortable and confused. "That makes no sense."

Mom came back with four cups in her hands made out of a foreign material. "Here we are." She placed them down and I took one cautiously, and drank some, then some more, it was really good. After awhile Mom spoke "C'mon I want to show you the New York skyline, It's almost at its most gorgeous." She stood up along with the rest of us, leaving the cups littering the table she clicked her fingers, and a gorgeous scene arose.

It was a city with a fantastic view. Water reflected the lights that shone, tall and short building collaborating build a picture with some sky. The sky was a mix of colors, yellow at the base, moving up to a deep purple, clouds occasionally drifting and becoming gold.

"Its time for you to go." Mom hugged me. "I am sorry for getting myself floated, I was sure that you wouldn't be locked up. You will remember that I asked Jake and Abby to look after you, I guess they didn't keep their promise."

Mom vanished, leaving a cold breeze.

Wells came up to me, patted me on the head and said, "Look after Clarke for me, will you?" I nodded and he faded, it was just me and Charlotte now.

I turned to her, and she ran up and hugged me, "You was the first person who wasn't in my family who I looked up to," Charlotte told me hugging me tighter. "Drown your demons."

I pulled away, looking her in the eye. "They know how to swim."

She smiled, "I'll help you."

"No," I said, looked at her sternly.

"What will they do to me? Kill me?" She laughed.

I shook my head smiling, getting in one last sentence before I vanished. ""You must always be careful fighting someone else's demons, it might awaken your own."

A/N What did you think of this chapter? I went completely away from the episode with this, Are you guys okay with that?