Chapter 36-Enemies of the curse

Talia King's POV

"Does that mean Clarke's Wanheda?" I put the pieces together. Indra gravelly nodded. "That explains why they was asking them about her."

"Who?" Kane demanded.

"Ice Nation Scouts." Bellamy stepped in for me. "They're dead now."

We ended up in the woods.

"I'm still getting used to it myself." Kane told Indra.

"Sir, we're almost out of range. Are you sure you don't want to tell the Chancellor?" Monty asked.

"I'm sure." Kane looked back at us. "I don't wanna worry Abby until we know something."

"We know there's a kill order." I said.

"Your people are big on those." Bellamy agreed.

"It's not a kill order. It's a bounty." Indra explained, speaking as though it was obvious. "Clarkes a symbol. She's known as Wanheda, as Talia said. The Commander of Death."

"Why is Ice Nation looking for her then? Wouldn't they be scared?" I asked.

"My people believe that when you kill someone you get their power. Kill Wanheda and you command death." Indra replied.

"She's just one girl." Kane shook his head, not believing it.

"So was the commander. What Clarke did at Mount Weather weakened her. The Ice Nation emboldened. Their Queen wants Clarke's power. If her people believe she has it, she'll break the Coalition and start a war. I can't let that happen." Indra said.

"Who's the commander? That's like a Chancellor, right?" I asked.

"Yeah. The Commander's name is Lexa." Kane told me.

"Welcome to Sector 7." Monty announced. "Where to now?"

"If she's here, she'll need supplies. We'll start at the trading posts." Indra instructs.

Monty continues driving, taking the directions Indra gives him, then we came across a tree in the path.

"We have to move it." Monty told us, hand going to the door handle.

"Wait." Indra looks at the bottom of the tree. "It's been cut down."

"You don't know that," Bellamy gets up, about to stick his head out of the roof sun panel, but I beat him to it. I saw a tree fall behind us, trapping us in.

"We do now." Indra said, her voice lowered.