Author's Note

Yo! Purple Heart of Diamonds is back in action. It's been a minute, but I'm here now and bringing you some slightly fresh content (depends on how you view it). It's great to be back guys. I hope you are enjoying A Flash to Future and the beginnings of Aftermath. I've just recently posted a rather depressing update on the second book, but I've decided that I am not going to give up and continue my plans.

So, here is the side edition to the story that I promised you. If you have seen the updates of the published stories, then you already know what  this book is about. Plus, I gave a rather descriptive explanation of the book in the description part of the front page so.....yeah, that about sums it up. 

Like I said earlier, there are a lot of ocs and new characters that will be introduced in the edition. If you want side stories on them as well, I do not mind doing so, just say so in the comment section. This edition will be divided into 2 complete sections. The first one will be all of the background stories, omakes, and deleted scenes of A Flash To the Future - A Naruto FanFic, and the  second one will be concerning those of Aftermath. If you are confused on anything, don't be afraid to speak up and say so. I will post an update if the question or concern is reoccurring.

Alright, enjoy this edition, guys. I hope you are still entertained and that these clarify anything that was questioned in the stories. Ja ne!