Sora-ku

Sora-ku is an abandoned city Naruto encountered during one of his missions. The place didn't really spark his interests until it was mentioned during their viewing of the future. It also served as a housing of Uchiha munitions that was under the watch of a woman named Nekobaa.

Over the years, the city became a refuge for black marketeers who sold weapons that would have been banned in other places. The black marketplace was a sufficient size community that offered other services within the city to provide basic needs. Businesses there also tend to sell and deal in different sorts of rare goods. Because of the lack of policy and rules, the city can also be a dangerous place and is susceptible to crime and smuggling.

After Naruto annexed the city, he rebuilt the place and established a civilian council there to bring order and safety to the city. Over time, the place become a business and market center for many people. Citizens from different nations begin migrate to the city and establish different services and jobs there. Sora-ku eventually becomes an international post for civilians and becomes some what of a melting pot. While the black market still operates within the city, the place has become a lot safer and police departments were established throughout the place to ensure civilian safety and equality.

Sora-ku is ran by a civilian counsel, although the councilmen answer the Uzushiogakure's leadership. The city is divided into 5 districts: Uptown, Downtown, Industrial District, Corporate District, and Shopping District. Within these districts are the traditional red-light, blue-light, and market districts. Every district is ran by mayor, who is an elected representative of the civilians. These mayors make up the main council of the city that is led by a president. The mayors have a small coucil of six, each responsible for handling a certain aspect of their district. Sora-ku's council elects a representative to represent the annexed area on Uzushiogakure's grand council.

Sora-ku grows to become a hotspot in all the elemental nations. It is the home of the famed honey wine and is the headquarters for the Pekara merchant houses. The city is technologically advanced and very modernized. It serves as neutral zone whenever there is conflict within the elemental nations and is home to some of the best schools and academies. It is grows to become the second best in the medical program, only after Uzushiogakure itself. The city itself has a mix culture that are influenced by each of the 5 elemental nations.

The police force is civilian ran, however, the city depends on Uzushiogakure for its protection. The city itself is basically ran autonomously like the Wave Country. The Civilian Council creates all laws and are responsible for maintaining the city. As long as the council does not break the guidelines set by Uzushiogakure, they are given charge over the city.

***UNDER EDITING***