Uzu No Kuni: Meeting the Royals

The Princesses to Neo-Uzushiogakure. They were descendants of those of the Clan Head's lineage that survived, Naruto having the first claim to the throne. Although Naruto didn't live in the palace, he allowed his distant cousins to live there and his future children if they decided to stay there.

Some of the royals are descendants of Mieko Uzumaki (Mito's sister) while others are descendants of Kushina's brother and Uncle. There are a total of about 15 Royals in Uzushiogakure. Over the years, their numbers grow. Although there are royals, the Uzumaki clan is still a family-value clan and do speak and hang with the royals.

Although Naruto doesn't live in the castle, the Uzumaki's still recognize him as the rightful heir to the throne and any descendant of his. They also treat him with much respect. Kenshin Uzumaki is the Daiymo of the Whirlpool Country that Naruto assigned. After Naruto retired from his Uzukage position, he gave it to his son, Shinachikaru.

After he has children with Umeko, some of them are required to move into the palace, where the royals reside, since Umeko is of royal blood, being the grand-daughter of Naruto's Uncle.

Current  Members:

        - Naruto Uzumaki (heir to the throne; future king of Uzushiogakure)

        - Umeko Uzumaki (future Queen of Uzushiogakure)

        - Akaya Uzumaki

(A/N: This is currently under editing and revision. Nothing is permanent.)