Uzumaki Fuinjutsu: Sealing Styles

(A/N: This is just a part dedicated to expanding the art of fuinjutsu. I created myself. These ideas are my own and are partially influenced by the fandom (mostly in it's naming). Don't hesitate to comment and even add on to this list. Enjoy the story!)

There are a total of seven sealing styles in Uzumaki fuinjutsu. Each style is unique to the type of seal and specialty of the user. These sealing styles are a part of what makes Uzumaki fuinjutsu standout from traditional sealing arts. Most of these styles are limited to their clan and are forbidden to be taught to outsiders. Here are the sealing styles:

Eight Trigrams Sealing Style

The Eight Trigrams Sealing Style is actually style that derived from the four symbols sealing style. It is a combination of two four symbols seals to create a strong seal that seals large enemy or an evil spirit into a target like a human or object. How the seal operates is determined by it's positioning and alignment.

If both four symbols seals do not completely overlap each other, the chakra of the enemy/spirit is able to merge with whoever they've been sealed into. Because of the incomplete alignment of the seals, the final seal weakens over time with the use or absorption of their chakra. If the seals do overlap each other completely, the enemy/spirit his bond to their host forever and it's power is permanently locked away. Overlapping seals are often used seal these enemies or spirits inside objects rather than humans.

Altars are often incorporated into this sealing style due to it's use of inner transformation. It strengthens the bond between the host and the spirit, bounds them together. Spiritual and containment seals are foundation seals of this sealing style with purification and blood seals are incorporated to strengthen the jutsu.

There is also a second part to this style called the Reverse Eight Trigrams Sealing Style. This type of sealing actually allows for a spirit or enemy to possess their host and gives them free-reign of their soul and body. Both four symbols seals must be aligned for the possession to become permanent. If they aren't completely aligned, both the spirit and the host merge together, creating another being. This part of Eight Trigrams Sealing hasn't been experimented with and is considered dangerous.

Four Symbols Sealing Style

The Four Symbols Sealing Style is the parent style of Eight Trigrams Sealing. Due to the symbols and complex formulae used in this style, it considered a hard style to master. Four Symbols Sealing is often used to seal a large enemy or evil spirit within an object or human host. Because this sealing style is much more simple than Eight Trigrams Sealing, this style is incorporated and combined to perform more advanced jutsu.

When combined with Priest Summons and Mudras, the bond between the container and what's being sealed becomes permanent. They are also used to create spiritual contracts with other spiritual beings. The Four Symbols Sealing Style is also used to create portal seals and sometimes for summoning.

Five Elemental Sealing Style

The Five Elemental Sealing Style is a sealing style that is often used to corrupt seals. It can be used to lock away chakra or energy and has the ability to disrupt the function of different seals. An example of this ability, is the Five Elements Seal is able to stop a jinchuriki from accessing it's power. Five Elemental Sealing is also used in creating barrier seals. When Five Elements Seal are combined oddly, they are strong enough to destroy seals and even suppress the power of them. Evenly combined seals create solid barriers.