Sunagakure: Map

This part is based off a head-cannon created by a person named sunshinehistory at dreamwidth.org. It is the original version although there will be some slight changes to it and even somethings added that is not on the map. I will warn you, this part may or may not change. I'll be sure to keep you updated. : )

(1) Kazekage Tower: It is a weather-worn building that's withstood and been shaped by sandstorms for decades. It is the main office building of the Kazekage and his administration. It sits at the center of the village and is the place with shinobi report and receive their missions.

(2) The Suna Food Market: It is one of the few marketplaces in Suna. Here, standard goods are sold as well as few of Suna's unique delicacies. It is one of the smaller markets in it's category.

(3) The Main Shopping District: This is the go-to place for domestic needs. It is also home to a few pricey fabrics and specialty wares.

(4) General Weapons Store: It is store where shinobi purchase their weapons and gear. It is also the place where weapons can get repaired. It is the biggest shinobi shop in the village.

(5) The Bookstore: Books mostly of the entertaining and fictional brands are found here for purchase. There's also a newsstand and store owners can import foreign reading material on request.

(6) Guest Housing: This is one of Suna's residential districts. It was set aside for Sunagakure's esteemed guests. Here, guests are able to enjoy a semi-decent view of the cliff-side and expanse of desert beyond it.

(7) Jonin Residential District: Another one of the residential districts in Suna. This is a sector of houses and apartment complexes for the elite of the shinobi forces, well-equipped to hand both sandstorms and surprise attacks.

(8) Family Housing: A residential district in Sunagakure. It is comprised of multi-level complexes built for and catered towards both civilian and shinobi families, and complete with rooftop terraces for enjoying the cool night air.

(9) The Water Storage Reservoir: One of the most important locations in the village. The small collection of reservoirs holds the village's most precious commodity - water. It is also heavily guarded by chunin and a few jonin.

(10) Public Baths: Public bathing consisting of cool pools of water in different sizes. It is a large building with vast inner spaces confined to massive dome roof. (later)

(11) Water Treatment Facility: Getting most of their water from ground wells, it is treated at the facility to ensure the village's widespread health. Like the Storage Reservoir, it is heavily guarded by shinobi.

(12) The Academy: The place in which the youth are given the base training necessary to become shinobi. Initially, civilians were not eligible to attend, but after the election of the Godaime, the Academy opened it's doors to civilian children.

(13) The School of Puppetry: Nicknamed the "Tinker Shop". This is the place where students come to learn about the art of the puppeteer. It was founded by Kankuro no Sabaku and acts as the Headquarters of the Puppet Brigade. It is a center for puppeteering that includes a Puppetry Supply Shop that sells things from basic wooden constructs to deadly poisons and stealth weapons. (later)