Merchant Clans and Noble Families of Uzu No Kuni

(S/N: The picture above is the Himeji Castle home that  was built by King Michiru as a gift to Naruto upon their initial alliance. It is one of the largest and most lavish palaces that have ever been erected in the Uzushio. It is often a vacation home for the royals and is a place were wealthy foreign dignitaries stay.)

The Saito Family

The Saito Family is a merchant family that are the founders and owners of the Saito Merchant Guild. Their guild is the competing guild of the Pekara Merchant Guild, owned by the Uzukaze Clan. They were first established in Uzushio during its early days of reconstruction and grow to become one of the most notable families in Uzushio. Later on, they purchase shipping ports in the Moon Kingdom, bring more wealth to their family and bring them up to an aristocratic status.

The Yakamashi Family

The Yakamashi Family is a small family from the Sea Country that migrated and resettled in Uzushio. They own a shipping company that stretches from the Wave Country, Uzushio, parts of the Water Country, and the Tea Country. They also become large business investors and influencers in the entertainment industry.

The Agara Family

The Agara Family are a noble family from the Grass Country. While they are stationed in the Grass Country, the family decided to branch out into the Land of Whirlpool due to their growing industrial opportunities. During Uzushio's early revival, they invested in business in the Wave Country and later expanded their investments to new companies across the Whirlpool Empire.

The Akiyama Family

The Akiyama Family is one of the head families of the agricultural sector of Uzushio. They were first established in Uzushio and grow to become one of the largest commercial farmers in the country. The main family is settled in the Island of Uzu and travels between the island and the Uzushian mainland.

**STILL UNDER EDITING**