Konohagakure: Map

This map is another head-cannon created by sunshinehistory. Special shout out to him for these awesome layouts. While this is his/hers original version, I will be adding a few things to it. Like the others, this part is bound to change, so just look out of the updates.

(1) The Hokage Monument: An eye-catching landmark in Konoha that honors the past and present Hokages. Their faces are carved into this mountain, looming over the village and watching over it from their place on the mountain.

(1a) ANBU Headquarters: Hidden deep within the monument, lies the ANBU's secret headquarters. It is a large complex hidden deeply within the trees and has an underground operation base under the building. This is where ANBU operatives train, dispatch, and sometimes live. This is where the office of the ANBU Commander is located.

(1b) Evacuation Shelter: As a part of emergency protocol, civilians are taken to evacuation shelters throughout the village in the wake of a direct attack on the village. This is one of the few shelters that are built within the Hokage Mountain. It is stocked well with supplies and littered with traps to cut off pursuit in case of  emergency.

(1c) The Konoha Archive Library: built onto the side of the same mountain as the Hokage Monument. Information on its ninja - past and current - is stored here, as well as other points of interest such as Akatsuki as well as other sensitive village information. The highest security of   knowledge of the village is analyzed, decoded, and stored here and requires confidential clearance.

(2) The Aviary: a building in Konoha where messenger birds such as hawks deliver messages, and also rest after delivery. It is a circular building built into the top of a tall tree with a spiral staircase. It consists of multiple bird cages lining the walls where the birds stay. The birds housed are different in species, individually named, and color-coded for their speed and efficiency in delivering messages.

(3) The Academy: A complex collection of interwoven buildings that is located at the base of the Hokage  Mountain. It is where prospective ninja are trained and where official ninja receive their assignments. It also plays host to foreign dignitaries with it's spacious rooms, and has an impressive library for up-and-coming students to study and research.

(4) The Hokage Tower: The administrative center of the village. The village leader spends most of their time here making appointments, organizing and assigning missions, receiving reports, and issuing orders. They also handle internal civilian affairs. They are usually supported by a selected staff.

(5) The Jonin Station: This is where the village's Jonin are usually housed and remain during off-duty hours. It is only a portion of the Shinobi Residential District. It is located not too far from the Hokage Residence, so they're able to react quickly in times of crisis.

(6) The Hokage Residence: A large mansion occupied by the Hokage during their tenure, and is located close to both the Academy and Hokage Rock. Circular in design, it is one of the largest buildings in Konoha, towering over most other buildings. It is a separate, designated building to sleep, eat, and study when time permits. Not all Hokage in the past have resided here.

(7) The Red Lantern: A popular bar in Konoha that's located a few blocks down from the Jonin Station. Many of Konoha's elite shinobi can be found here frequently in varying degrees of sobriety.