Tsuki no Kuni

Wiki Description:

The Land of Moon is the focus of Naruto the Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom. It is an island nation in the shape of a crescent moon located in the Southern Seas. The guards of this country's kingdom wield sabers, spatha and spears. It appears to be a very wealthy kingdom, as prince Michiru Tsuki spent $1,000,000,000 just to buy a circus he liked.

Leader: The Monarch (king)

Capital: none

Village: none

Important Location(s): The Moon Palace; The Shiroihama Beaches; The Broadwalk; King's Mountain Range; Pirate's Cove; Mermaid's Grotto

Currency: Dollar

Industry(s): Hospitality, Tourism, Viticulture, Fishing, Mining, and Trading

Important Events/Celebrations:

The Moon Festival -  based off the actual Mid-Autumnal Festival; celebrates the end of the autumn harvest and acts as dedicated day toward the Moon God, Tsukuyomi. It is held the 15th day of the 8th month of the lunar calendar with a full moon at night. At this time, mooncakes and cassia are served along with native fruits like moon peaches and moon drop grapes. This is one of the most popular festivals of the year.

The Lantern Festival - based off the actual Spring Lantern Festival;  marks the final day of the New Year. Lanterns are used to pay respects to and honor the deceased. It is also a promotion of peace, reconciliation, and forgiveness.

Geography:

Tsuki no Kuni has a  terrain that consists of woodlands, a few  mountains, hills, rivers, and a small valley. It is surrounded by sea and the soil is rich. Landforms like coves, waterfalls, grottos, bights, and beaches can be found on this archipelago. The climate there is subtropical and the weather is warm all-year round.

*STILL UNDER EDITING*