Author's Note • III

Hey guys!

Finally, I have started writing the sequel of With Love, Nuri [1] 🤗

[.IF YOU HAVEN'T READ PART-1, PLEASE READ THAT FIRST.]

★★★

First off, I am really excited for New Year!

2020 was pretty tough for nearly everyone all over the world but let's hope 2021 to be better!

★★★

So, just to catch up on things, here is a little summary of part-1:

Summary (till chapter 49) :

Nuri, a native Keralite has gone to Turkey to pursue her dream to become a chef. She starts working for the handsome billionaire Ferit Aras as his private chef. As days pass, Ferit and Nuri get to know each other a lot better and soon start accepting the feelings they have for each other. But circumstances force Nuri to take a file that holds important details about Ferit's company. Nuri gives it to Demir who offers to help her in return, little does she know that this Demir Fariz has sworn to take revenge on Ferit. Things get complicated as Nuri realizes the truth behind the document and is forced to keep it a secret. She makes friends with Edric who is the complete opposite of his brother, Demir. Edric has growing feelings for Nuri but despite all this, Ferit is confident in everything he does. He is sure about his heart and ends up kissing her on a promising full moon night...

★★★

The first chapter will be out on January 1st 2021
(It's gonna be my little New Year's present hehe 😉)

I hope you guys like this book as much as you liked the 1st one 😊
Thank you all for your support!

Love ya ppl

★★★

____________________________
Last Edited: 31st December 2020

Acy