1

Chapter 1 Coming to the Wasteland
  The heavy rain stopped at night. The earthy smell was very thick in the air, and the autumn rain was very cold.

  Su Mo shivered when she climbed up from the mud pit, her expression flustered and dazed, and a strong sense of panic enveloped her tightly.

  Looking around, there was darkness all around, and there were no buildings or people in the endless wasteland.

  The wild growth of vegetation in the distance obscured her hazy sight, and the area around her was so quiet and empty that Su Mo wanted to bury herself in the mud pit again.

  This... is not the earth anymore.

  My head felt like pins and needles, and the pain was severe.

  Su Mo pressed his temples and spoke in a trembling voice: "System, system!"

  [Good evening, Su Mo]

  A slightly gentle mechanical sound sounded, but Su Mo felt terrible.

  "I don't care what you want to do. I, I won't do it. Send me back quickly." "I, I'm

  still competing. I took part in the competition with great difficulty. Send me back quickly."

  Some stuttered The voice seemed very weak. Su Mo looked at the surrounding environment with a sense of fear of the unknown world on his face.

  She remembered that she was participating in a global food competition. The dishes had just been cooked and the voice of the system came out of her mind at that moment.

  She heard the sentence "The Wasteland Gourmet system is being bound and is being activated".

  Before she could react while holding the spoon, her vision suddenly went dark, and when she opened her eyes again, she was here.

  Wasteland! This is a wasteland!

  The swelling and pain in her head worsened, but the memory of this body was gradually being seen by Su Mo, making her understand her situation.

  A hundred years ago, a big explosion from the universe destroyed all the splendid civilizations in the world, leaving only this wasteland.

  The original owner had been wandering in this wasteland for a long time as an orphan, and had been trying to find a camp to settle down, but he couldn't survive the heavy rain during the day and fell into a mud puddle.

  Then she came.

  Su Mo took a step, but her weak body almost made her fall, but the system's answer made her even more helpless.

  [Host, I'm sorry, you can't go back for the time being]

  There was no apology in the mechanical voice, but Su Mo shouted angrily: "What do you mean, you can bring me here, why can't you send me back." "

  Again . Why does it have to be me?"

  As an ordinary person on earth, Su Mo suddenly came to this almost primitive world. After completely accepting the memory of the original owner, Su Mo went crazy.

  After the Big Bang, human civilization was wiped out, but animals mutated into brutal and murderous beasts.

  Su Mo even captured a scene in his memory of the original owner escaping from death many years ago. The Type B ferocious beast attacked the original owner's camp and tore everything apart with its sharp claws. In the end, only three people survived.