17

lixcy_04
set up
bookshelf
quit
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 17 Earth Ability
  "Why don't you try another way?" Su Mo asked, looking at the surrounding environment and unconsciously placing his hand on the knife at his waist.

  She felt like she was being watched.

  That weird stare made her a little irritated.

  "Okay!"

  Uncle Wolf turned the car around. At this moment, an earth wall rose up in front of the car.

  This time I didn't have time to brake and crashed into it.

  With a "bang" sound, Su Mo suddenly opened the car door and ran out while covering her bleeding forehead.

  "Get out of the car quickly!"

  she shouted, and the other three responded quickly.

  The moment they got out of the car, a huge thorn appeared from under the car.

  It pierced the entire car directly.

  The brown soil thorns looked very hard, and they were accompanied by a crackling sound of applause.

  "You guys react so quickly."

  A young man came over with an old man.

  Uncle Lang glanced at them for a few times and stood in front of the three of them.

  "Who is your Excellency? Why do you want to attack us for no reason?"

  He didn't know the person in front of him, but it was obvious that he came with bad intentions.

  Su Mo, on the other hand, stared at the old man.

  The opponent's hands will appear a yellowish-brown color, the same color as the soil thorns.

  The earth thorn is controlled by the other party, this is an ability user!
  Su Mo was a little surprised.

  The ability users in the wasteland roughly extended in three directions.

  They are control system, defense system and auxiliary system.

  The opponent's ability to control soil should be the soil ability of the control system.

  Nowadays, there are many abilities of control subordinates listed, the most common one is the ability to control metal, wood, water, fire, earth, and wind.

  The slightly special ones are ice, thunder and lightning, and toxins.

  The Captain Lu whom I met before should have ice ability.

  Uncle Lang and others also saw that the person facing them was a person with abilities, and they were extremely vigilant at this moment.

  He winked at Su Mo, telling her to run away immediately if something was wrong.

  Su Mo nodded to show his understanding, but silently took out the boning knife.

  "Haha, there is nothing unprovoked. We must have taken action because it was profitable." "

  How about this, you just keep the materials and money you have with you and let you go?" The

  young man sneered, holding his hand in his hand Playing with a dagger, he looks pretty, but his eyes are a bit sinister.