33

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 33: Tragic Condition

  After briefly treating the wound, Su Mo held her abdomen and took deep breaths.

  The bus in front was contacted through the intercom.

  "Find a house. Let's stop first. Uncle Wolf's wounds need to be treated." The

  treatment drugs are all on the bus.

  "We can't stop. Who knows if those ferocious beasts will smell the blood and rush over."

  Uncle Lang shouted from the side, somewhat disapproving of Su Mo's idea.

  But his voice was extremely weak.

  "I can still hold on. Let's drive forward first and wait until dawn."

  "You can't hurt the others just because of me."

  "Chief, I..."

  Uncle Wolf was still trying to be brave, but suddenly his face turned pale, even more so. He rolled his eyes.

  "Uncle Wolf, Uncle Wolf, what's wrong with you?"

  Wang Qing, who was driving the car, just took one look and shouted at the top of his lungs.

  Uncle Wolf now collapsed on the back seat and began to twitch.

  Su Mo held down Uncle Lang's arm tightly, but the injury on his body caused it to tear again, and he had to use a lot of force to hold him down.

  "What's wrong?"

  "Old Wolf!"

  Over the intercom, Shi Yan asked, but Su Mo had no time to answer.

  "Damn it!"

  Uncle Lang is the most powerful force in the camp and has been following Shi Yan for a long time.

  Ahead, Shi Yan looked at the surrounding scenery and gave a decisive order.

  "Find a place to stop first."

  Shi Qing, who was driving, had sharp eyes and pointed not far to the side.

  "There seems to be a house there, follow."

  The vehicle turned and ran directly into the haystack.

  The two cars took a shortcut directly to those houses.

  Only then did I discover that this place was an abandoned small village.

  The scale is not large, many houses have collapsed, and some are covered with moss and plants, making it difficult to see their original appearance.

  As soon as the vehicle stopped, Dr. Zhang rushed to Uncle Lang's side and started emergency treatment.

  Anyone who has the strength will come to help.

  The group of people rushed directly into the nearest house.

  In the dark night, the house was filled with a putrid smell, and some insects were alarmed and fled quickly.

  Regardless of this, after lighting up the portable lamp, he directly laid a stall on the ground and put Uncle Wolf down.

  "The injured will be treated according to their severity by Dr. Zhang. The rest who are able to move, follow me."