51

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 51: The Scheming Army
  It was rainy today and many people were huddled in their houses. Su Mo looked at Lu Xinglan who had occupied his house and was very confused.

  According to her estimation, the opposing team members should have come to pick up Lu Xinglan long ago.

  But now the wounds on Lu Xinglan's back were almost healed, and there was still no trace of those people.

  The key is that every time I want to remind him tactfully, the other party always pretends not to understand.

  This made Su Mo a little irritable. She had not slept in her own bed for many days.

  "What's for lunch today?"

  Lu Xinglan asked sincerely as he opened the curtain and looked at the rain outside the window.

  "..."

  Eat your uncle, what else do you know now besides eating?
  Unable to express her resentment, Su Mo lazily leaned on the chair and said, "I don't know, Aunt Li cooks and eats whatever she wants."

  After hearing this, Lu Xinglan stared at Su Mo's back with a somewhat unkind look.

  "Why don't you do it?"

  "Why should I do it?"

  Su Mo replied.

  Everyone in the camp knew they felt sorry for her, and it was enough to surprise those people occasionally. But Lu Xinglan, on the other hand, had always let her take charge since he took over the camp.

  hehe!

  Glancing at the man, Su Mo was clear about the other man's little calculations.

  "Captain Lu, where are your team members? When will they come to pick you up?" "

  Your injury is almost healed, and our camp is preparing for a wave of hunting. I'm afraid we won't have time to take care of you, Captain Lu. "

  Su Mo felt that he was quite straightforward this time.

  But Lu Xinglan yawned.

  Su Mo looked carefully and saw that the man had fallen asleep at some point.

  !

  He definitely did it on purpose.

  Baring his teeth, Su Mo wanted to pounce on the other person and scratch his face.

  Although Lu Xinglan kept saying that his strength had not yet recovered, as the sense of danger the other party gave him was increasing day by day, Su Mo had no doubt that this man was lying.

  Does he want to stay here to figure out his abilities?

  Suspicion flashed across Su Mo's eyes, and there was a bit of coldness in Su Mo's eyes.

  If Lu Xinglan was prepared to force him, she would never surrender.

  Su Mo, who slammed the door and walked out, didn't see the interest in Lu Xinglan's eyes.

  At the same time, under the rain curtain, in another part of Luoye Town, there was no camp here.

  In a dilapidated house, Ding Qi leaned against the wall and was speechless.