69

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
  If that monster Lu Xinglan was around, she might not be able to take action against Feng Miao.

  But the opponent is now leaving the base, and the opportunity is rare.

  After all, it would be difficult to find Feng Miao in such a huge base given her identity.

  On the contrary, it is easier to find opportunities in the wasteland.

  "There are some abnormalities in the ferocious beasts in area 3. They are going to investigate." "

  In about an hour, they will go out from the north gate."

  "By the way, I have a message for you."

  "Feng The lady is an auxiliary type, and her ability can enhance all abilities."

  "Strictly speaking, she is very powerful but not great." Dai

  Yufeng gave Su Mo a wink, and Dai Yufeng's words seemed to mean something.

  "Thank you."

  Su Mo thanked him and stood up to leave.

  As soon as his front foot left, a group of team members surrounded Dai Yufeng.

  "Captain, why did you really sell the information about Miss Feng?" "

  It would be terrible if someone found out."

  Who doesn't know that Miss Feng is the apple of the eye of the city lord? Daughter, it hurts like something.

  There are so many ability users in the base, many of whom are more powerful than Feng Miao, but no one dares to have any thoughts about Feng Miao.

  Another one, there is Lu Xinglan beside him.

  That's the star captain in Base No. 8.

  "If you don't tell me, who knows, or you are trying to betray me."

  Dai Yufeng knocked on the heads of his team members with a vicious expression.

  "One or two, what are you talking about? Go, go, have you found any clues about what I asked you to do?" "Not

  yet."

  The team member covered his head with some grievance: "The news has spread. "

  But it's hard to find such a previous-generation ruins in such a dangerous area so quickly." "

  I also heard that there seems to be someone at Base 3 who is also looking for it." "

  Captain, tell me, What good things are there in that ruins? So many people are staring at it."

  The team members were very curious and looked at Dai Yufeng eagerly, only to be hit again.

  "Those who work in our industry must learn to shut up, understand?"

  Looking at the team members seriously, Dai Yufeng was muttering in his heart.

  If she had known, she would have handed in the task long ago, isn't it because she didn't know that she was irritated!

  ...

  In the market, Su Mo walked casually and went into many stores to buy some things.

  Most of them are some medicines. After preparing these, go to the north gate.