38

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 38 Becoming a Guinea Rat
  "You are very strange."

  A very soft sentence suddenly appeared. Su Mo looked up and saw Lu Xinglan's beautiful face.

  It’s just too beautiful to be eaten.

  Hearing this, Su Mo's heart skipped a beat.

  Lu Xinglan put more pressure on himself than those predators.

  Pretending not to hear the intention behind the other person's words, he curled his lips and smiled: "Thank you for the compliment."

  Seeing Su Mo avoid talking, Lu Xinglan knelt down.

  Su Mo didn't get any respect from the parallel gaze, but instead felt a sense of danger.

  Resisting the urge to run away, Su Mo tried to remain calm and smiled politely.

  "This is your knife, right?"

  Fortunately, Lu Xinglan didn't do anything. Instead, he handed the thing in his hand to Su Mo.

  After several battles, the edge of this knife was not damaged at all.

  The blade is very bright, and the silver-white metal feels cold when touched.

  Lu Xinglan stroked the blade of the blade with his slender fingers and pressed it on the blade. Lu Xinglan looked at the wound on his fingertips, his expression unchanged.

  "This knife is very good."

  It's sharp enough and even harder than expected.

  He remembered that it was this knife that killed B008 with one blow. If he had used the knife himself, he wouldn't have been able to do what Su Mo did.

  "Really?"

  Su Mo smiled dryly and took the knife handed over by the other party.

  The other party's attitude didn't seem to mean to find trouble, and if the other party hadn't appeared, they would have stayed here.

  In this way, it was hard for Su Mo to react violently when facing Lu Xinglan.

  "Thank you for saving us."

  "I can't repay you. How about I give you some bacon developed in our camp?"

  She asked tentatively, but the words she said made Ding Qi, who was not far away, look like a ghost.

  Countless people in the base want to please their boss, but anyone who dares will be bribed with meat.

  This woman's brain must have been damaged.

  "Bacon?"

  "Okay."

  Unexpectedly, Lu Xinglan actually nodded.

  "Huh?" Su Mo, who was just joking, quickly gave Wang Qing a wink after seeing the other party's serious expression.

  Can't she give it to you?

  Isn't it just a piece of meat?
  It's not from me.

  Facing the other party's pressure, Su Mo could only comfort himself in this way.