18

lixcy_04
set up
bookshelf
quit
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 18 Jedi Counterattack
  The spiritual power in her body will be poured into her limbs, making her body very light.

  She couldn't tell which system the system-stimulated abilities belonged to, but it would be fine if they were easy to use.

  Pointing her toes, she stepped directly on the earth wall. Looking at the old man's surprised expression, Su Mo gritted his teeth and jumped down.

  The distance between the two quickly narrowed.

  The old man discovered that Su Mo could dodge whether it was an earth wall, quicksand, or even earth thorns in the air that could attack at any time.

  In just a few breaths, the distance between the two was only a few meters.

  Su Mo was breathing heavily at this moment, and the exertion of mental energy put a heavy burden on her body.

  "Haha, little girl, you have only been able to do it for a while."

  "Your strength can't help you defeat me."

  Seeing Su Mo's weakness, the old man gained confidence again.

  He flicked his sleeve, and a pile of stones gathered in the air, and then shot towards Su Mo like bullets.

  He raised his hand to block, but Su Mo had no training and the knife only blocked part of the fatal injury.

  Soon there were wounds on her limbs and even her abdomen.

  The smell of blood stimulated Su Mo.

  The ends of her eyes were a little red, but she speeded up and rushed towards the opponent again.

  Behind her, Uncle Lang and the two men were a little shocked when they saw Su Mo's sudden outburst.

  Just recalling the situation when Su Mo killed B008 that day, the two of them had the same idea.

  Su Mo is also an ability user!
  So...

  Uncle Wolf gritted his teeth, nodded to Wang Qing, and rushed towards the young man without saying a word.

  They had to entangle the young man to buy time for Su Mo.

  "Haha, you don't overestimate your capabilities!"

  Faced with the behavior of the two people, the young man smiled contemptuously.

  The figure flashed quickly, and the dagger appeared again and stabbed directly at Wang Qing's neck.

  Fortunately, Wang Qing was prepared to avoid it early in the morning. He covered the wound on his neck, but his expression gradually calmed down.

  There is no rush!
  Beside, Su Mo, who was facing the old man alone, finally came to the old man's side.

  The knife was slashed along the opponent's arm, but the feedback was very hard.

  Su Mo found that the other party's arm was covered with a rock-like substance, blocking her knife.

  Feeling the pain from the tiger's mouth, Su Mo advanced instead of retreating.

  The spiritual power flowed into the knife, and he stabbed again.