100

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 100: Sea of ​​Spirits
  : What is it like when two sides are fighting, but one side suddenly goes offline?

  Probably, his eyes went dark and he couldn't see what was around him.

  At this moment, it seemed that what was around Su Mo's neck was not his head, but a mountain.

  It was so heavy that she fell to her knees on the ground.

  Everything in reality is disappearing like a phantom.

  Even the tree beside her that supported her was like a bubble in her mind, which would disintegrate at the touch of a touch.

  "Bang!"

  Countless bubbles burst in her mind.

  It turned into nothingness, and the whole world was empty.

  She couldn't hear herself breathing.

  She couldn't even feel the existence of her body.

  All he could see was a few stars twinkling in the distance in the darkness.

  Those lights approached her from far to near.

  It's like a wave, crashing in.

  She wanted to escape, but was immediately wrapped in it.

  The moment the feeling of suffocation came, the world became colorful.

  Su Mo saw countless light spots flashing in his spiritual world.

  Green occupies the majority, and they are densely packed together, like a vast forest.

  In addition, there are some white spots, a lot of them, mostly gathered in that direction of the camp.

  In the forest, some red dots flashed from time to time.

  It's a small amount, but it's very pulsating.

  The most dazzling thing is the golden light spot in the center.

  That point seems to be the center of the world.

  With a thought, centered on the golden light spot, the world began to recover, and even her eyes began to see things outside again.

  The severe pain in my head began to subside.

  But that strange spiritual world still exists.

  And around that golden spot of light were standing green and jumping gray.

  Is that golden spot of light your own?
  Su Mo understood in an instant that what her spiritual world had constructed was a spiritual map of the area where she was.

  Green is the trees, and under the endless trees, those gray are the controlled bugs.

  Su Mo shook his head, but found that his eyes stung a little and there was a warm feeling on his cheeks.

  He reached out and touched it, it was blood.

  Vision slightly blurred.

  【update successed. 】

  [Congratulations to the host for gaining the ability of the Sea of ​​Spirits. ]

  [Tips: The Sea of ​​Spirits can currently only be opened for two minutes. After the time is exceeded, it will cause immeasurable damage to the host's five senses. Please use it with caution. 】