77

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 77 Continuous Harassment
  In Luoye Town, the ground was covered with leaves, the autumn wind swept through, and people were noisy.

  At the small market, Aunt Li was holding Douding and purchasing food for today.

  "Isn't Su Mo back yet?"

  Aunt Zhou, the vegetable seller, and Aunt Li, who were already familiar with each other, asked in a low voice.

  Many people around looked at Aunt Li with strange eyes.

  "Not yet, I guess the work isn't done yet."

  Aunt Li said cheerfully, but her hand that picked vegetables paused.

  "Hey, are you really not ready to accept other people in your camp? I heard that many people want to enter your camp." Aunt Zhou gestured with her lips pouted. Ever since Rock

  Camp arrived in Luoye Town, it has been stealing the show. .

  There were so few people in the rock camp, and many people eagerly wanted to squeeze in.

  Even if it's just for the best food in Luoye Town, those people can't wait.

  "No, no, we still have enough people, so we don't have this idea for the time being!"

  Aunt Li kept responding, but after buying the vegetables, she took Douding and left without looking back.

  Aunt Zhou looked at the shadows of the two people with a sigh, worry in her eyes.

  "Aniang, is it true that Sister Su will not come back?"

  Douding pulled Aunt Li's sleeve and asked, the child's clear eyes full of displeasure.

  "Those people are saying that Sister Su doesn't want us anymore." "

  They also say that we are too weak and always dragging Sister Su down, so we are abandoned."

  Douding's voice was not loud, and the little person had a face these days. There is no smile on the face.

  "What are you talking about? Do you think your sister Su is that kind of person?"

  Aunt Li was also a little worried when she asked this question.

  It's been almost half a month since Su Mo left, and he hasn't come back yet.

  "No, Sister Su is not that kind of person."

  "Sister Su told me to wait for her to come back!"

  Xiao Douding shook his head vigorously. He believed that Sister Su would not lie to him.

  "Don't worry, maybe Sister Su will be back later!"

  After rubbing her child's head, Aunt Li also smiled, but before she took a few steps, she saw a few people in front of her.

  "Hey, Aunt Li is out shopping again. Are she going to make some delicious food today?"

  Three people, two men and one woman, surrounded the mother and son.

  "Stewed meat, please give me a break."

  Aunt Li's expression darkened, and her hand that held Doudin tightened.

  "Well, I happen to be hungry too, can we go and have a try together?"